what is the attachment from i pod called please , to use in car ??

    help please want to buy one , don't know what there called , thanks , any one no where to buy one , thanks !


    AUX cable? That's what I use in mine.

    Original Poster


    AUX cable? That's what I use in mine.

    thanks !

    Does your car have a AUX in if not a FM Transmitter may be best?
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Dyson Hot and Cool Link Purifier worth £499 (one prize) @ Tesco Baby …44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64567
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1110
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1156

      See more discussions