Groups

What is the best 2.1 for xbox 360 and freeview use?

im thinking of getting logitech, are these the make to go for?

7 Comments

Just what I'm looking for. When it says Input Port: 2 x Audio Inputs , does that mean you can plug the red and white plugs coming off my VGA cable into them?

EDIT: Just looked at the specs/reviews and they are maybe a bit big (> 2 feet!) - Any recommendations for a set of speakers for my xbox 360 that is plugged into a monitor?

Original Poster

they look really nice but shame i havent got room for them they look massive!!

Yes and as there are 2 inputs you can use the other one for something else. Freeview maybe:thumbsup:

kiwinator;2464720

they look really nice but shame i havent got room for them they look … they look really nice but shame i havent got room for them they look massive!!

They're not actually that big :whistling:
    # Dimensions: Depth160mm x Height 540mm x Width 145mm

Just found this nifty guide btw which looks like it will solve the xbox problem using my regular pc speakers shaymus22.wordpress.com/200…ps/

Original Poster

amazon.co.uk/Log…8-1

these look excellent, glowing reviews on amazon (go look). they are 3 years old but they are still making them because they are soo good! Im defo gonna get em now with my HUKD amazon voucher!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      4. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions