Groups

What is the best 2.1 speaker set up i can get for around £30?

im looking for the best one available for the price of around £30. may be able to push it up to £35 if its really worth it. needs to have a subwoofer and looking to use it for my pc and also my ps4 etc.

7 Comments

the kids have had logitech pc speakers in the past and they have produced some great sound for the money or how about a budget sound bar, just g to your local currys/ pc world and connect your phone into the display models and have a fiddle

Another vote for a Logitech system. You usually can't go much wrong with their speakers, mice, keyboards, webcams etc.
    Creative are also sometime decent, but can't see anything at the moment. Although I kind of lost a bit of faith in them a few years ago due to models of increasing model number and price all having the same speakers in them.

Original Poster

these logitech ones only 25 watts isnt that a bit too low?

Fahim

these logitech ones only 25 watts isnt that a bit too low?

It is but so is your budget I'm afraid. If you are lucky the below deal might popup again.

hotukdeals.com/dea…517
    Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Nov 2016

Original Poster

yeah lol because i missed out on that deal its the reason why i created this thread. the trust ones are 60 watt on each speakers which looks good for the price thats why i was wondering if there was anything for the same price with those similar specs.

Original Poster

Still cant seem to find one yet. I have decided to increase my budget to 40 pounds may be going up to 45. any suggestions?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions