Groups

What is the best broadband deal at the moment?

What is the best broadband deal at the moment? Would prefer unlimited fibre. Dont care for TV or Phone but would add if that reduces the price

6 Comments

Talktalk 38mb fibre £22.70 including line rental. Anytime calls and a £50 welcome credit. Pay line rental upfront and works out at £20 per month. Also comes with a free sim with 500mb data and 200 mins

A better deal is virgin media however you will have to call them and haggle with the salea team. I was able to get 100mb broadband with anytime calls for £23 including line rental 12 month contract

dealer221

A better deal is virgin media however you will have to call them and … A better deal is virgin media however you will have to call them and haggle with the salea team. I was able to get 100mb broadband with anytime calls for £23 including line rental 12 month contract

​when did you managed that? called them but the price they offered was nowhere near £23

dealer221

Talktalk 38mb fibre £22.70 including line rental. Anytime calls and a £50 … Talktalk 38mb fibre £22.70 including line rental. Anytime calls and a £50 welcome credit. Pay line rental upfront and works out at £20 per month. Also comes with a free sim with 500mb data and 200 mins

Where have you seen this offer for 38mb fiber I can only see it as £22.95 for all-inclusive 17mb internet its showing up as £27 for the 38mb fiber

thaigary

[quote=dealer221] Talktalk 38mb fibre £22.70 including line rental. … [quote=dealer221] Talktalk 38mb fibre £22.70 including line rental. Anytime calls and a £50 welcome credit. Pay line rental upfront and works out at £20 per month. Also comes with a free sim with 500mb data and 200 mins

Where have you seen this offer for 38mb fiber I can only see it as £22.95 for all-inclusive 17mb internet its showing up as £27 for the 38mb fiber[/quotes
    Sales team Talktalk let me know if you need the number

dealer221

Where have you seen this offer for 38mb fiber I can only see it as … Where have you seen this offer for 38mb fiber I can only see it as £22.95 for all-inclusive 17mb internet its showing up as £27 for the 38mb fiber[/quotesSales team Talktalk let me know if you need the number

PM me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions