Posted 10 December 2022

What is the best car air freshener bottle and refill from peoples own experience?

I’ve been after long lasting car air fresher and I find nothing works well. I know I can’t make the smell last forever but I want it to at least seem like I have constant air freshener smell in my car.

Any suggestions would be appreciated please? I don’t mind spending a bit as long as the stuff lasts and people sat in my car comment my car smells nice lol

Thanks I’m advance
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I use the Fabric Scent Booster Beads that you normally pop in the washing machine, it’s like £2.99/£3.99 for a tub and I pop them in the ashtrays in car, and everyone always compliments the fresh smell!
    The smell just lasts and lasts
    Hope that helps xoxo
    Which one do you use?
    House one but don't peal the vent opening right back or put in bag with small hole in. Leave under seat.
    Other way is carry spray air freshener and keep spraying the old cardboard air freshener to scent it back to life...

Car fresheners are small and cost too much
    I've tried Magic Trees, California Scents and they don't last long, now I just use household Neutradol Gel air freshener and they last quite well they are £6.50 for 3 and they are 133 gram each. (edited)
    I bought turbo savage can spray 500ml £4 each , smells nice
    Two for £5 from my local shop
    Author
    Thank you so much for your suggestions guys, I am going to try the turbo savage air freshener and also the Fabric Scent Booster Beads and see how it goes.
's avatar