Groups

What is the best deal currently on netflix

Does anyone know of a good deal running on netflix - any freebies are very welcome

Cheers

12 Comments

I buy gift vouchers on eBay, works out about 3-4 months payments for 12 months access. Avoid all the 99p for 12 month offers on eBay - they are all stolen accounts or are shared accounts, inevitably, you'll lose your access and your money.

Paid £4 for an account 15months ago on eBay . Still working today
    Edited by: "benjammin316" 2nd Jan 2015

Original Poster

Do you mind telling me from who on ebay you bought them from - as there are loads of fraudsters out there too and I'd rather want to steer clear of them?
    Edited by: "matwalaboy" 2nd Jan 2015

matwalaboy

Do you mind telling me from who on ebay you bought them from - as there … Do you mind telling me from who on ebay you bought them from - as there are loads of fraudsters out there too and I'd rather want to steer clear of them?

would like to know too

Rubbish

I bought a 6 month gift code for around £20 that you can apply to your own Netflix account. They're a bargain if you can find one.

ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT
    This guy is supposed to be the best. You pay £3.99 and never pay again. When 1 code stops working you email him and he provides another. Has some amazing feedback on ebay for this service.
    Its only what I have read, as I have never used the service.

Hi all,

Looking to get a code. Anyone know another seller as this one has no listings

GrantG182

I buy gift vouchers on eBay, works out about 3-4 months payments for 12 … I buy gift vouchers on eBay, works out about 3-4 months payments for 12 months access. Avoid all the 99p for 12 month offers on eBay - they are all stolen accounts or are shared accounts, inevitably, you'll lose your access and your money.

And your 99p.

Do these codes actually work...?

07sanchez

Do these codes actually work...?

Yes, provided what you get is a "gift voucher", "coupon code" or other self-explanatory-named code - not an account login.

Original Poster

GrantG182

Yes, provided what you get is a "gift voucher", "coupon code" or other … Yes, provided what you get is a "gift voucher", "coupon code" or other self-explanatory-named code - not an account login.

Can you please share the seller through whom you bought it off ebay - given that there are so many scams operating there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions