Expired

What is the best deal for a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (contract or outright)?

6 replies
Found 12th Dec 2014
I was looking to buy a Note 4 and I was wondering what the best deals there are at the moment. I don't mind if it's on a contract or if it's buying the handset outright.

6 Comments

I'm looking for the same, I'm due to be able to upgrade tomorrow so hoping for a good retention deal, if not the best I can find is around £38 per month.

There was a £33 a month for 2gb of data but I think thats ended now

I purchased the phone outright with EE. The phone cost me £499 which is the cheapest I've found it

swashey

I purchased the phone outright with EE. The phone cost me £499 which is … I purchased the phone outright with EE. The phone cost me £499 which is the cheapest I've found it

That sounds a good price. I was in the Samsung store in Cribbs (Bristol) on Tuesday and they want an amusing £650 for theirs!

http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/contract-mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-note-4#pay-monthly-deals

It's £38.50 per month on Vodafone with unlimited data for the first three months going down to 1GB per month. Unlimited texts and calls.

There's £156.00 cashback by redemption, if you can be bothered to send off the vouchers at the specified times plus £30.30 cashback at topcashback.

Works out at £30.74 per month.

Seems like a good deal Rhianne, personally I'd want more than 1gb of data though

Ordered last night unlimited texts, 600 minutes and unlimited data on three.
£38p/m and £44.99 for the handset from affordable mobiles.

You can use a discount code to get £20 off the handset taking it to only £24.99 and there is £45.45 cashback on top cashback.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE22
    2. Ideas on a upgrade from a UE boombox please?10
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed410
    4. Looking to travel from belfast22

See more discussions