Groups

What is the best deal that you got from hotukdeals

Banned
    What is the best deal that you got from hotukdeals

11 Comments

10p bbq chorizo sausages from tesco, well I found them and then posted them on hukd

Banned

2 free teabags

everything else is always sold out or store specific

not a dupe as the other thread is over 3 months, so i think its probably allowed

my acer netbook, think it cost about £90 in Tescos and as I had £40 of vouchers easily a great bargain or maybe last weeks 3 for £2 on shampoos

Remember the £19.99 bikes one christmas? I got a good one worth like £120!!

jubbyme;8028951

2 free teabagseverything else is always sold out or store specificnot a … 2 free teabagseverything else is always sold out or store specificnot a dupe as the other thread is over 3 months, so i think its probably allowed

are you a multi

Banned

bossyboots;8029093

are you a multi

dunno what a multi is, but i'm 2 teabags up thanks to HUKD :thumbsup:

jubbyme;8029165

dunno what a multi is, but i'm 2 teabags up thanks to HUKD :thumbsup:

aw come on - you have been posting loads since you joined and you dont know what a multi is:?

enjoy your teabags!

£50 off any Timberland purchase
    Ryanair return flights to Italy for pennies

Banned

bossyboots;8029210

aw come on - you have been posting loads since you joined and you dont … aw come on - you have been posting loads since you joined and you dont know what a multi is:?enjoy your teabags!

Oh i see, someone who has a multi account or something, no - one is more than enough

I checked the posted link that the person said was a dupe, and it was old enough and by someone else, so i said it wasnt. It sure wasnt my post in any case

in my case i originally joined to look for cheap external HD, as yet I have not snagged a good deal, everyone posted I cant get for one reason or another

The respect and adulation of many many forum users
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions