What is the best deal you have ever had before?

Posted 7th Aug
Afterall it’s a website for good deals
Common ppl let’s hear the best deal you have ever had?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Two packets of Sensation Crisps for 1p, not quite as extravagant as others!
Edited by: "RadiantDuck" 7th Aug
104 Comments
I think mine was the airflow I brought for 99p before the start of the last World Cup...not sure if that will ever be beaten to be honest.
Amazon Echo Dot for 0.99p
Two packets of Sensation Crisps for 1p, not quite as extravagant as others!
Edited by: "RadiantDuck" 7th Aug
Free £313 Currys PC World gift card and 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for free are two of my best
Edited by: "RamsMax" 7th Aug
Free PS4 pro courtesy of Currys.
Cue the £34 Xbox One bundle from Tesco comments
cache07/08/2020 11:17

Amazon Echo Dot for 0.99p

Where did you pick that one up from?
RamsMax07/08/2020 11:29

Free £313 Currys PC World gift card and 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate …Free £313 Currys PC World gift card and 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for free are two of my best

Wow how did you get that?
J_s3107/08/2020 11:43

Wow how did you get that?

There was a PS4 Pro glitch at Currys where it was cheaper than it should be. They refunded everyone and then sent out a £313 (or something round that price) gift card to everyone as well

Lego were giving out 1 months free trial to Game Pass Ultimate for new customers. However, it worked for existing customers and also could be stacked (obviously these shouldn't have been able to).
J_s3107/08/2020 11:42

That deal was with a one month family subscription to Amazon Music which iirc cost £14.99 and you got the dot for 99p. I think some people have taken it out and then cancelled straight away but just kept the dot.
RamsMax07/08/2020 11:52

There was a PS4 Pro glitch at Currys where it was cheaper than it should …There was a PS4 Pro glitch at Currys where it was cheaper than it should be. They refunded everyone and then sent out a £313 (or something round that price) gift card to everyone as well Lego were giving out 1 months free trial to Game Pass Ultimate for new customers. However, it worked for existing customers and also could be stacked (obviously these shouldn't have been able to).

Ha ha awesome so you have had some crazy deals I love it when companies have these glitches but it’s rare
J_s3107/08/2020 12:00

Ha ha awesome so you have had some crazy deals I love it when companies …Ha ha awesome so you have had some crazy deals I love it when companies have these glitches but it’s rare

All thanks to HUKD:D
Other great deals I’ve had include a Samsung S9 with 100gb data for £16 a month over a year ago.
More recently, AirPods Pro for £116
crawff07/08/2020 11:14

I think mine was the airflow I brought for 99p before the start of the …I think mine was the airflow I brought for 99p before the start of the last World Cup...not sure if that will ever be beaten to be honest.

Wow... They charged you for bringing something.
Haircut_10007/08/2020 11:54

That deal was with a one month family subscription to Amazon Music which …That deal was with a one month family subscription to Amazon Music which iirc cost £14.99 and you got the dot for 99p. I think some people have taken it out and then cancelled straight away but just kept the dot.

Thought so but amazon realised that straight away and you had to take out for minimum of 3 months or something like that
RamsMax07/08/2020 12:01

All thanks to HUKD:D Other great deals I’ve had include a Samsung S9 with …All thanks to HUKD:D Other great deals I’ve had include a Samsung S9 with 100gb data for £16 a month over a year ago.More recently, AirPods Pro for £116

Wow yea it is a gr8 platform this where did you pick up the air pods from
J_s3107/08/2020 12:04

Wow yea it is a gr8 platform this where did you pick up the air pods from

They were from eBay a couple of days ago, arrived this morning in fact. A seller was selling them for £155 and a few people on here bought them. They are completely genuine, confirmed by the other people who bought them as well. Quidco were offering 25% cashback on eBay as well which has tracked at £39 making them £116(y)
Free Nintendo Switch with mobile contract which was £18 a month for 24 months. Sold the phone for £100 as well so effectively the switch was free!
RamsMax07/08/2020 12:06

They were from eBay a couple of days ago, arrived this morning in fact. A …They were from eBay a couple of days ago, arrived this morning in fact. A seller was selling them for £155 and a few people on here bought them. They are completely genuine, confirmed by the other people who bought them as well. Quidco were offering 25% cashback on eBay as well which has tracked at £39 making them £116(y)

That’s gr8 but could have been a risk that they were fake with eBay but pleased there real
Griffinpark198207/08/2020 12:07

Free Nintendo Switch with mobile contract which was £18 a month for 24 …Free Nintendo Switch with mobile contract which was £18 a month for 24 months. Sold the phone for £100 as well so effectively the switch was free!

Wow which network provider was this with ?
O2/Genie sims back in the early 2000s. Made over a grand as a 14/15 year old, bought my first guitar and PS2 with the money.

Oh for a simpler time when internet access wasn't as widespread.

I wasn't in on it, but the Kodak camera deal (that spawned all the Ts and Cs we see these days in relation to contracts and cancellations) also pre-dates this site.

HUKD wise - the original XBOX 360 120GB hard drives for £20 or £30 at HMV back in 2009 was pretty sweet. Also Ryanair flights for 1p back in the day when you could use a Visa Electron - went to Pisa and Stockholm for 4p return for the both of us.
Edited by: "Bossworld" 7th Aug
An iPhone XS the company never took the money for.
Bossworld07/08/2020 12:11

O2/Genie sims back in the early 2000s. Made over a grand as a 14/15 year …O2/Genie sims back in the early 2000s. Made over a grand as a 14/15 year old, bought my first guitar and PS2 with the money.Oh for a simpler time when internet access wasn't as widespread.I wasn't in on it, but the Kodak camera deal (that spawned all the Ts and Cs we see these days in relation to contracts and cancellations) also pre-dates this site.HUKD wise - the original XBOX 360 120GB hard drives for £20 or £30 at HMV back in 2009 was pretty sweet. Also Ryanair flights for 1p back in the day when you could use a Visa Electron - went to Pisa and Stockholm for 4p return for the both of us.

Awesome so you have been living the life of deals for a long time already I remember those 1p tickets I actually did it to Ireland for 1 day with the family it was nice
2 Ryanair flights Gatwick to Dublin return 4p inc taxes from one of their promotions a few years ago
kay197307/08/2020 12:15

2 Ryanair flights Gatwick to Dublin return 4p inc taxes from one of their …2 Ryanair flights Gatwick to Dublin return 4p inc taxes from one of their promotions a few years ago

Yea was just saying remember those
Shame it’s not around anymore
J_s3107/08/2020 12:15

Awesome so you have been living the life of deals for a long time already …Awesome so you have been living the life of deals for a long time already I remember those 1p tickets I actually did it to Ireland for 1 day with the family it was nice

Was born in Yorkshire, deep pockets and short arms
J_s3107/08/2020 12:10

Wow which network provider was this with ?

With O2, through mobilephonesdirect on a cashback deal. Still though was a great deal!
J_s3107/08/2020 11:43

How did you get that

Black Friday deal went live for 199.99 instead of 299.99. lots of ppl on here got one. Then Currys came out and said they would honor the deal with a gift card of £300 so we could buy one. 😁
Just ordered the new £1299 Huawei P40 Pro+ for £399 at John Lewis. Hopefully it is honoured
RamsMax07/08/2020 12:06

They were from eBay a couple of days ago, arrived this morning in fact. A …They were from eBay a couple of days ago, arrived this morning in fact. A seller was selling them for £155 and a few people on here bought them. They are completely genuine, confirmed by the other people who bought them as well. Quidco were offering 25% cashback on eBay as well which has tracked at £39 making them £116(y)

You don’t happen to have the link for AirPods? Cheers
Kate Spade handbag for £20, misprice at John Lewis a few years back.
RamsMax07/08/2020 12:29

Just ordered the new £1299 Huawei P40 Pro+ for £399 at John Lewis. H …Just ordered the new £1299 Huawei P40 Pro+ for £399 at John Lewis. Hopefully it is honoured

Wow that’s a bargain
brailer07/08/2020 12:27

Black Friday deal went live for 199.99 instead of 299.99. lots of ppl on …Black Friday deal went live for 199.99 instead of 299.99. lots of ppl on here got one. Then Currys came out and said they would honor the deal with a gift card of £300 so we could buy one. 😁

Cool
J_s3107/08/2020 11:42

not possible anymore unfortunately, but it was sign up for amazon music family plan, buy the echo for 99p, then talk to amazon support and immediately cancel it, or something along those lines
cache07/08/2020 12:41

not possible anymore unfortunately, but it was sign up for amazon music …not possible anymore unfortunately, but it was sign up for amazon music family plan, buy the echo for 99p, then talk to amazon support and immediately cancel it, or something along those lines

Yea shame
Was one of the lucky ones who picked up FIFA 20 last year for £2.25 about a week after it released.
Post a comment
@
    Text