Groups

What is the best feeling in the world?

Come on guys and girls lets have a happy thread...so what makes you feel amazing?

39 Comments

My bf...without fail
    He always makes me happy.

Banned

crack cocaine?

a non messy very clean number 2.

Banned

Jed Maxwell;5475959

thats got to be up in the top 5;-)

laughing until it hurts

casparwhite;5475955

crack cocaine?

+1 with a Nicorific Shlamaramabingo:-D

when your kid runs and jumps in your arms :thumbsup:

This might get removed but here goes.

Soft gentle kisses with someone you actually care about.

The rush comimg up on E

starsparkle2311;5476014

yeh that's great when they're little, but my oldest is upto my shoulders … yeh that's great when they're little, but my oldest is upto my shoulders already, she'd knock me out doing that now,lol:p

Mine are grown up and taller than me

spending the afternoon with my eldest son, having a laugh with him and his mates and rounding the visit off with a tea-towel flicking fight

Jed Maxwell;5475959

a non messy very clean

I read as far as that and thought 'here we go.....'

Then I was like ah :?

starsparkle2311;5476050

I still have scars from my brother doing that to me:x:-DI never mastered … I still have scars from my brother doing that to me:x:-DI never mastered the art of it myself, I used to just deck him one lol

I caught my son a cracker on his back, bruised straight away! :-D

Jed Maxwell;5475959

you forgot to add that you have to work a little bit for. if it just comes out easily its nowhere near as satisfying. You got to have that empty feeling afterwards as well!

starsparkle2311;5476050

I still have scars from my brother doing that to me:x:-DI never mastered … I still have scars from my brother doing that to me:x:-DI never mastered the art of it myself, I used to just deck him one lol

my dad used to tie the end in a knot :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5476014

yeh that's great when they're little, but my oldest is upto my shoulders … yeh that's great when they're little, but my oldest is upto my shoulders already, she'd knock me out doing that now,lol:p

so is mine.......lol.......he is 14!!!!!!!!!

but he still does it:thumbsup:

Mine is when my two year old little girls goes to my 2 month old 'i love you brother' with a big kiss and he gives her a gummy smile always brings tears to my eyes x

when my husband smiles at me:)

and when you pick the kids up from school and they come running up shouting mum and its not that they are after anything ,they are just pleased to see you:-D

can't really reply to this thread might get banned again.:giggle:

missismop;5476066

my dad used to tie the end in a knot :whistling:

that's one way to stop an unwanted pregnancy...

can I add hearing a song you used to love as a teenager for the first time in years? currently rocking out to 'Roses in the Hospital' by the Manics, not heard that in a long time and it still sounds GREAT!

billyX;5476182

that's one way to stop an unwanted pregnancy...can I add hearing a song … that's one way to stop an unwanted pregnancy...can I add hearing a song you used to love as a teenager for the first time in years? currently rocking out to 'Roses in the Hospital' by the Manics, not heard that in a long time and it still sounds GREAT!

a teatowel :oops:

when u need a wee very badly then u finally find a toilet and let it all out, ahhhhhhhhhhhh the good life

[email protected] jobs, allway's make me happy:roll:

giving birht! :w00t:

Waking up next to the one you love every morning

Banned

JAYKAY72;5476175

can't really reply to this thread might get banned again.:giggle:

amateur:roll:

lukekey;5476237

[email protected] jobs, allway's make me happy:roll:

giving or receiving??????????:?

Banned

the no thought zone

snuggling up in bed first thing in the morning with my 3 yr old

when the games on the line, you go up for the 3 pointer for the lead and your hear that swoooosh as the ball strokes the net

hearing 'i love you'
    from my kids or dh or family whoever

Charlie Scene;5476341

giving or receiving??????????:?

recieving,don't think the other would make me happy, think i'd cry,

lukekey;5476671

recieving,don't think the other would make me happy, think i'd cry,

pmsl

radiocde;5476012

The rush comimg up on E

Amen to that

Original Poster

Some nice thoughts and feelings there people....if I was soppy I would of said "awwww" but I'm not before anyone says anything. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;5481020

Some nice thoughts and feelings there people....if I was soppy I would of … Some nice thoughts and feelings there people....if I was soppy I would of said "awwww" but I'm not before anyone says anything. :giggle:

wouldnt risk it if I were you after that pic the other day lol

Banned

the porter;5476034

the $ shot!

HELL YEAH!!! :thumbsup:

for me its defo fresh shaven legs, womens underwear and a night on the town as 'Susan'.......

Banned

ODB_69;5481072

HELL YEAH!!! :thumbsup:for me its defo fresh shaven legs, womens … HELL YEAH!!! :thumbsup:for me its defo fresh shaven legs, womens underwear and a night on the town as 'Susan'.......

:w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5481064

wouldnt risk it if I were you after that pic the other day lol

Good point....I don't think I should do anything even slightly camp for a while....no worries there then. :giggle:

rwm24;5476255

Waking up next to the one you love every morning

Christ! .... the wife would kill me if I did that. :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      2. Royal Mil track and trace45
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions