Groups

What is the best Fifa 15 deal and bundle for xbox one?

Looking to purchase Fifa 15 for xbox one. It only alows you to purchase a deluxe edition bundle deal on the xbox store if you download it but that is £54.99. Is that option better then purchasing a standard edition hard copy in the shop?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

If you play ultimate team a lot then the deluxe esution is justifiable but can more than likely be found for cheaper elsewhere

if u want to download it, look on ebay it's around £25 for a download code, normally e-mailed within minutes

Original Poster

dermotto

If you play ultimate team a lot then the deluxe esution is justifiable … If you play ultimate team a lot then the deluxe esution is justifiable but can more than likely be found for cheaper elsewhere

Not really use ti ultimate team features but I am sure I will get use to them in time. I can get a xbox one Ultimate team hard copy for £44.00. does this seen like a good deal?

hey bud. there's a deal just popped up on here with fifa 15 only £27.50 on the Xbox market place for the deluxe edition.
    hope this helps

Original Poster

davehayward526

hey bud. there's a deal just popped up on here with fifa 15 only £27.50 … hey bud. there's a deal just popped up on here with fifa 15 only £27.50 on the Xbox market place for the deluxe edition.hope this helps

Saw it early when it come up and luckily I held off untill today. Purchased it at £27.50. Cheers for the nottice :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions