What is the best free dvd ripper and dycrypter please?

11 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2010
Sorry to say but i am in Japan and want to burn loads of DVDs of childrens programs (commerical) to my laptop but really cannot find a free piece of software to rip ( but no burn to DVD) software which will work! All the ones i try say i need to spend 60$ to buy before ripping them.

Please help.
MB

11 Comments

Sloth/Mod

DVD Shrink for ripping

IMGburn for burning

Original Poster

Thanks for the advise...my daughter loves Anpanman but it is impossible to find them in the UK and it is her fav..

Syzable

DVD Shrink for ripping :)IMGburn for burning

I second these programs - best out the IMO

or rip to iso and use Daemon Tools to mount ISO and play in Media Player Classic or I think VLC
can mount/play ISO

Edited by: "dontasciime" 2nd Nov 2010

Sloth/Mod

Daemon tools is a must for every PC.

Syzable

Daemon tools is a must for every PC.

It is but watch out for slow reading / verifying speeds on pioneer dvd writers whilst using the supplied SPTD from Duplex Secure (it may have been fixed since 1.68 /1.69)

Sloth/Mod

dontasciime

It is but watch out for slow reading / verifying speeds on pioneer dvd … It is but watch out for slow reading / verifying speeds on pioneer dvd writers whilst using the supplied SPTD from Duplex Secure (it may have been fixed since 1.68 /1.69)

You lost me now. I'm in my mid 30's..........i get my kids to do technical stuff like work the Sky HD box. X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769349
    2. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October89
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226637
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313894

See more discussions