What is the best gaming pc prebuilt with monitor for under £500?

Found 4th Nov 2015
Looking for a friend who is looking for two identical gaming pc's without paying the earth to last a few years.

4 Comments

Your not going to get a decent prebuilt gaming pc inc monitor for under £500.

Your best option is to get a decent prebuild desktop then add a graphics card (and ssd ideally) yourself.

Edited by: "joedastudd" 4th Nov 2015

joedastudd

Your not going to get a decent prebuilt gaming pc inc monitor for under … Your not going to get a decent prebuilt gaming pc inc monitor for under £500.

Your standards are far too high. Something like this £430 machine with an i3-4170 and GTX 960 2GB will be a perfectly acceptable entry level gaming machine:
ebuyer.com/719…103

£70 for a monitor is tight but doable.

Just go to some place like CCL and build your own or have them build it for you.
I've built my last 2 gaming PCs myself with no help and I have no experience in building PCs, but both have lasted and play the newest games now on high settings. I gave one to my parents and the other is being borrowed by my cousin (which reminds me I need to ask for it back now!)

The first I build cost £420 and the second (main) £505.

Try fiercepc.co.uk
They have a range of budget gaming pc's that you can customise to squeeze that extra bit of performance for your budget. You can also add on monitors etc to your chosen pc.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants