EXPIRED

What is the best looking iPhone 3G case?

As title say, I am looking for the best looking (not super expensive, under £15) for my iphone 3G.

I have tried numerous cases in the past, some of them are too thick or too flimsy or scratched my iphone.

Any ideas or recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

invisible shield or shield skin..

Original Poster

That is what I am using at the moment. It is very good but the corners tend to fall off after 2 or 3 months. I am on fourth invisible shield at the moment.

fullmoon;6729244

That is what I am using at the moment. It is very good but the corners … That is what I am using at the moment. It is very good but the corners tend to fall off after 2 or 3 months. I am on fourth invisible shield at the moment.

did u install it correct?

Mine did too....just cut the corners off and hope i dont drop it....least the screen and back are protected well.

Original Poster

Yes, i installed it right. Since I have been using them, I learned how to install them correctly. Quite tricky first but ok after 1 or 2 application.

Anyway, I am still looking for Hard case for my iphone. Please recommend something. Cheers.

fullmoon;6731461

Yes, i installed it right. Since I have been using them, I learned how to … Yes, i installed it right. Since I have been using them, I learned how to install them correctly. Quite tricky first but ok after 1 or 2 application. Anyway, I am still looking for Hard case for my iphone. Please recommend something. Cheers.

seen many covers, they jus make the phone fugly
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem11
    2. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?79
    3. iPhone charging cable.915
    4. electric hammer drill46

See more discussions