Expired

What is the best mobile for internet

16 replies
Found 9th Nov 2009
Hi everyone. I have the PAC code of my provider and i am looking for a contract with a tidy phone. Pref. not pay more than £30 with some cashback (so the iphone 3gs is out of the possible ones unfortunatly) Would like a phone that is fast on the net and easy to navegate (i have a doggy eye that is why the blackberry since the screen is a bit small to my likes) Any sugestions would be greatli appretiated. Thanks

16 Comments

hi i used buymobilephones.net for my phone 6 months ago, im really happy with and get cashback too. give them a go.

htc hero (t-mobile g2) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys, the problem i find for the HTC Hero is that is 2g and not 3g, Wouldnt be faster a 3g??
Cheers

i use htc touch diamond with o2, using opera browser - really fast, auto resizes pages - mine only has a 2.8" screen but perfectly adequate for me. approx £100 second hand nowadays.

why not go for the hd2 deal on here - £35 a month but mega big screen

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ph

Original Poster

The problem i find in that site is that the only contracts that comes with unlimited data are the blackberry, any htc has not data incluided on the contract or about 500mb for £40.00 i dont understand

if you want pay as you go, vodafone are good as there is no limit on when you have to use your voucher by, i think you only have to make sure you make a connection within 6 months, with other providers once you start to use your voucher it expires within a month:)

I went onto simplicity for £20 a month on o2 - 800mins, 1600 texts and a bolt on eg, web!
I then bought the 5800. I know it's not up there with the iPhone etc but still. It's a mint phone!!

tonyswan;6834537

Thanks guys, the problem i find for the HTC Hero is that is 2g and not … Thanks guys, the problem i find for the HTC Hero is that is 2g and not 3g, Wouldnt be faster a 3g??Cheers

sure its 3g...hsdpa...wi-fi :? web price is £ 32 700min,unlimited txt & web(3gb fair usage i think) altough a couple of weeks back there was a deal posted about applying by phone and some people getting it for around £25/month

Original Poster

Wow that HD2 looks really good. Is it the same that the HTC Touch 2?

Original Poster

ARG!!!!! What to do???? HTC Hero or the HD2???? Decissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyont for the imput guys!!

tonyswan;6834908

Wow that HD2 looks really good. Is it the same that the HTC Touch 2?

no, touch 2 only has a 2.8" screen, that HD2 does look good tho

Original Poster

Wow, i made my mind up. I know this would happend. I wanted to spend up to 30 quid and get some cashback, but seing the hd2 i am gonna go for it and spend 34 with no cashback but man!!! that phone looks great doesn it?? Its big screen makes it perfect with my doggy vision and looks really responsive on a video.
Thanks so much for the advice!!

Grats on your choice: That HD2 phone deal a couple of days back is still about the best around.

I am definately getting the HD2..

T-Mobile are due to have it in stock from Thursday btw

I quite fancy the Sony Ericsson Satio next time round. Has most of what you'd probably use on the iPhone and a far far better camera from what I've read.

TBH buy a phone outright and go on the £19.58 O2 simplicity plan with unlimited web bolt on - greater flexibility to try different phones without the ties of a 18 / 24 month contract

EliTom
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge12
    2. Headphones for Ps4?11
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1019
    4. Lost my CEX membership Card?22

See more discussions