what is the best nintendo wii package?

Banned 4 replies
Found 8th Feb 2009
I have found these ones but could anyone find any other good ones or tell me what one is the best thank you. i am looking at ones around £200

pcworld.co.uk/mar…015

dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdfadeghdjfdigcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=973585&category_oid=-32529

dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdfadeghdjfdigcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=869578&category_oid=-32529

http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r339626/Wii-Console-with-Sonic-Unleashed-WALLE-Iron-Man/

4 Comments

To be honest none these bundles look that great. You can pick up most of these games fairly cheap.

If I were you I'd get this and buy games as and when you get bored of sports -

shopto.net/pag…O00

I just bought the wii with wii sports for £149.99 from marshall Ward with the£30 off first order voucher on here and I went through Quidco

Original Poster Banned

octobergirl;4323965

I just bought the wii with wii sports for £149.99 from marshall Ward with … I just bought the wii with wii sports for £149.99 from marshall Ward with the£30 off first order voucher on here and I went through Quidco

ok thankyou can u send me a link please to the code
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1114
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?47
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120

See more discussions