What is the best non-OLED mid range 65" TV out there?

Posted 27th Nov
Not looking for an OLED TV but the next best thing at a mid range price (below £800/900). 65" and picture quality is most important to me. There's so many models out there, just not sure which one to go for.

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Philips 7000 series Ambilight is pretty decent
adamderak27/11/2019 10:17

Philips 7000 series Ambilight is pretty decent

I actually purchased the 7334 model a few weeks ago and returned it. The OS was great, Ambilight was brilliant too but the picture quality just wasn't good. It looked too blurry and washed out, colours were all over the place and I tried to calibrate it for hours on end using various set ups I found online.
I have a 6 year old Samsung LED which was much better than the Ambilight.
gsj8727/11/2019 10:24

I actually purchased the 7334 model a few weeks ago and returned it. The …I actually purchased the 7334 model a few weeks ago and returned it. The OS was great, Ambilight was brilliant too but the picture quality just wasn't good. It looked too blurry and washed out, colours were all over the place and I tried to calibrate it for hours on end using various set ups I found online. I have a 6 year old Samsung LED which was much better than the Ambilight.

Surprised about that considering it gets really good reviews.
Think the LG nano cell TVs are very good
After seeing on display , I've gone for this one hotukdeals.com/dea…607
Best to nip in to your local telly shop and compare what's available for yourself , not everyone likes the same TV picture no matter how many technical hoops they jump through. Did a lot of research and this is the one I came up with in the £700 and under price range I was looking at.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 27th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions