What is the best office chair/table under £50?

Found 1st Sep 2017
Does anyone have an idea about a high quality office chair/table under £50?

Thank you very much!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
You want a table and a chair for under £50 total? I'd look locally for a 2nd hand office desk and then save a bit more for a decent chair. If you're using it a lot a decent chair will make it a lot more enjoyable.

I spent £300 on my office chair and about £100 on my desk from Ikea but a desk is a desk in my view, chairs however are not equal and need some investment
Edited by: "darlodge" 1st Sep 2017
I got my teenage daughter a cream and chrome "niceday" branded chair off eBay about 3 years ago. Not had one issue with it and still looks great. Cost me £49.99 . Not sure where you would get a chair and table from for under £50 other then a second hand store, gumtree, eBay, Facebook they are still on sale now same price
@thanhtvu
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 2nd Sep 2017
darlodge4 h, 32 m ago

You want a table and a chair for under £50 total? I'd look locally for a …You want a table and a chair for under £50 total? I'd look locally for a 2nd hand office desk and then save a bit more for a decent chair. If you're using it a lot a decent chair will make it a lot more enjoyable.I spent £300 on my office chair and about £100 on my desk from Ikea but a desk is a desk in my view, chairs however are not equal and need some investment

Thanks for your reply. I meant each for under £50.
My mate just bought 2 of these that were posted on here recently, spoke to him last night and he said they are very well made, he was chuffed, leather too viking-direct.co.uk/cat…553
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants