What is the best online healthy meat website currently?

Found 30th Jun
Hello peeps,

I’ve used Muscle foods years ago and I’m interested in using again to promote healthier eating. I’m just wondering what is the best website in this line of business currently. Thanks
Community Updates
AskMeat & Sausages
5 Comments
Be careful with muscle foods, they have just been heavily fined for food hygene and unfit foods. Check online for details. Ive stopped using online butchers and look at what offers the supermarkets and local butchers have.
Go to your local butcher if you have one left. More chance of them understanding meat than an online meat cutter.
Our local village butcher is miles beter quality than supermarkets and online butchera. He's also no more expensive so just try one out
I guess it depends on what you mean by healthy. It might be lean meat at muscle foods but it is only red tractor. I'd be happier with free range of organic because you know the animal has lived a happier and healthier life. Does it have to be online? My local farm shop sells only locally sourced meat which they butcher themselves. You can see what looks good before you buy it rather than getting something pre packaged and frozen through the post.
If it does need to be online and you are prepared to be a little adventurous, I'd take a look at kezie.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants