Groups

What is the best pay as you go network?

I'm with o2 at the min where I get 300 free texts & 1mg wap with a monthly £10 top up. Wanting to change my number and wondered if I could get any better deals on other networks?

11 Comments

i think o2 is best

jamespir;5678358

i think o2 is best

+1 :thumbsup:

Three

£10 Top Up gives you:

600 texts
    150mb Internet
    Free 3to3 calls
    Free Skype
    :thumbsup:

Banned

vodaphone £50 of calls for £20 free roaming

i use asda on voda 8p/min anyone anytime 4p/texts

DAMNOME;5678370

+1 :thumbsup:

+ 1 :thumbsup:

O2 Unlimited - Top up £10 get free unlimited texts to anyone else on 02, Top up £15 or more and get free unlimited texts and unlimited minutes to anyone else on 02.

If you top up with 02 you can also claim a "Surprise" which is usually extra minutes or texts.

Also everytime you top up 02 will put a percent of that top up into a "reward" account, at the end of a certain period of time you can claim your "reward" back. Eg, I have just claimed back today £4 from top ups in the last few months.

02 are a great company - Any probs they have great call centres to help you out. You can also get priority tickets to any events at the 02.

Smaybelline;5679492

O2 Unlimited - Top up £10 get free unlimited texts to anyone else on 02, … O2 Unlimited - Top up £10 get free unlimited texts to anyone else on 02, Top up £15 or more and get free unlimited texts and unlimited minutes to anyone else on 02. If you top up with 02 you can also claim a "Surprise" which is usually extra minutes or texts. Also everytime you top up 02 will put a percent of that top up into a "reward" account, at the end of a certain period of time you can claim your "reward" back. Eg, I have just claimed back today £4 from top ups in the last few months. 02 are a great company - Any probs they have great call centres to help you out. You can also get priority tickets to any events at the 02.

LMAO seriously.

roadrunner1;5679527

LMAO seriously.

Yeah, ive never had any problems with them. :thumbsup:

roadrunner1;5679527

LMAO seriously.

If you have an issue it would be far more constructive to say what it is than make a comment like that.
    I've been with o2 in the past and gone to other companies and ended back up with o2 again. Quite happy to stick with them now.

bellabonkers;5679595

If you have an issue it would be far more constructive to say what it is … If you have an issue it would be far more constructive to say what it is than make a comment like that.I've been with o2 in the past and gone to other companies and ended back up with o2 again. Quite happy to stick with them now.

Same here...
    I went with orange and when I had to phone them - I was lucky to get someone that spoke english :x

DAMNOME;5686934

Same here...I went with orange and when I had to phone them - I was lucky … Same here...I went with orange and when I had to phone them - I was lucky to get someone that spoke english :x

Orange & Three - I have seriously contemplated just smashing the phones up so i didnt have to bother with bloody call centres - Dont ever ring Three ! They just dont get what your saying at all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3721443
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX22
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions