Groups

What is the best program to convert video files for use on iphone.

Another query , i used videora but they come out quite pixly, what is the best one to use? "free" of course lol

13 Comments

]ZamZar converts files but not sure if it will cover iphone. Worth a look though.

Boilsoft - tiny watermark in the middle but does a crystal job.

Original Poster

Looks cheap and nasty!, looking for a proper pukka one i can download.

ZamZar is currently down probaly best to check it out later.

Original Poster

Looking for a really good one and by "free" i mean illegally.

So the best one on net please!

Banned

tmpgenc - cant beat it

get TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress

you need to know the resolution of the ipod screen but once set up you can save the profile. I use it to convert dvd into avi's with no (minimal) quality loss

Best quality I've seen is off Quicktime Pro. Large file sizes though. PM me if you want to know more...

Get this program Super from erightsoft.com/SUP…tml best freeware multimedia convertor.:thumbsup:

imranmaz;1919052

tmpgenc - cant beat itget TMPGEnc 4.0 XPressyou need to know the … tmpgenc - cant beat itget TMPGEnc 4.0 XPressyou need to know the resolution of the ipod screen but once set up you can save the profile. I use it to convert dvd into avi's with no (minimal) quality loss

not free though...

Original Poster

It is with rapidshare!

Banned

dt_matthews;1919308

not free though...

he said he wanted illegalfree
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441248
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1632
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions