WHAT IS THE BEST PS3 GAME EVER?

Hi,
I was wondering what ps3 game to buy as I have finished gta4, call of duty 4, battlefield bad company, resistance and assassins creed.
thanks

20 Comments

COD4 nuff sed

strike;2863017

COD4 nuff sed

COD4 is not all that....

MGS4 is the best game ever and will be for a long time. I do recommed it. No point having a ps3 and not having that lol

o yh. how can i forget MGS4, the reason i bought a ps3 and blu ray also

MGS4 and FFXIII when it's out!

You say ever like there's a literal mountain of PS3 classics so far - tbh there hasn't really been that much to shout about besides mostly multi-platform stuff.

i.e. my fave PS3 games are MGS4,GTAIV,Burnout Paradise,COD4,PES08,Top Spin 3...you get the idea.

COD4, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Everybody's Golf... they're all good.

Some of the PSN games are pretty good too - I like Pain, Pixel Junk Eden, Loco Roco Interactive Screensaver, and High Velocity Bowling the best

hodsey77;2864678

COD4, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Everybody's Golf... … COD4, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Everybody's Golf... they're all good.Some of the PSN games are pretty good too - I like Pain, Pixel Junk Eden, Loco Roco Interactive Screensaver, and High Velocity Bowling the best

I got Pain, still love grabbing on to that giant bowling ball - WHOA :w00t:

robtallica;2864691

I got Pain, still love grabbing on to that giant bowling ball - WHOA … I got Pain, still love grabbing on to that giant bowling ball - WHOA :w00t:

Hehe! The theme park expansion looks cool, too! Can't wait for that

hodsey77;2864713

Hehe! The theme park expansion looks cool, too! Can't wait for that

Didn't know about that so thanks - sounds cool :thumbsup:

I got like 20 PS3 games many unplayed lol:oops:

MGS4 is prob the best, GTA IV is just below. You know what game is pretty good but not too well known?... "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune", it gets good reviews on a lot of sites and I got it in HMV for £20 on platinum, worth noting that it's also in there at £34.99 on non-platinum lol!!

Also- I just ordered Soul Calibur 4. I've not played any one them before. Does anyone have it/like it? Will I need to have played the others to understand it?

Uncharted is excellent. I'm currently trying to get all the trophies (have all except crushing 4/5ths of the way thru). Also you don't need to have played any of the other Soul Calibur games to enjoy SC4 - it's an ace game especially playing as Darth Vader. You can fight people on-line which is alot of fun.

Uncharted is still the best PS3 game ever made. I can't wait until the next one!

Mass Effect, awesome game.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune is epic, might pick up CoD4 and MGS4 on that Morrison's deal. Are they worth £25 each?

N+ is a good download, as is Braid and EveryExtendExtra.......

Ain't Braid on XBL only?

Abvance;2905061

Ain't Braid on XBL only?

he's trolling by listing xbox exclusives.

i really enjoy pixeljunkeden

Banned

The JFK;2904883

Uncharted is still the best PS3 game ever made. I can't wait until the … Uncharted is still the best PS3 game ever made. I can't wait until the next one!

totally agree followed by cod4.

mgs4 was just one complete mess imho

After careful consideration, the best PS3 game IMHO

is the mighty WARHAWK!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
    2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
    3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
    4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33