What is the best racing game for PS3 using steering wheel

Found 15th Dec 2012
Not sure which PS3 racing game I should get my 15 year old for Christmas to go with the steering wheel and pedals I have already got. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I don't know much about PS3 games. Thanks
Community Updates
15 Comments
If he likes his F1 then F1 2012 is a good bet.

£22.99 from amazon although shopto will deliver much quicker and its £23.86 there
Gran turismo 5 in my opinion, especially with wheel and pedals. But check metacritic.com look at all games ranked by score and this will give you an idea if others
Gran Turismo 5

/thread
I prefer F1 2011(not tried 2012) to GT5 with the wheel.

GT5 would probably give more value though due to the variety of cars and tracks you can race on.
Gt5 as mentioned above , just been doing a few laps on the works vision racer.
I can't drive that **** Red Bull thing. Can't get anywhere near Vettel lol. I had a couple of hours at that and haven't put it back in my ps3 since
GT5 as has been said. I bought a wheel to play it with after about 9months and it has been the best purchase I've made for the PS3 friends all agree that GT5 makes the most of it's features.
gmdlogan

I can't drive that **** Red Bull thing. Can't get anywhere near Vettel … I can't drive that **** Red Bull thing. Can't get anywhere near Vettel lol. I had a couple of hours at that and haven't put it back in my ps3 since

Takes practice to drive it. Definitely easier with a wheel but it can be done with the pad.

The game is over 2 years old & still get's big updates & free dlc, the online community is very active & there is still alot to keep you playing.

Not many console games can say that.
There is no better driving game than Gran Turismo.
GT5!
Banned
If he enjoyed racing on the PS2 he will enjoy GT5

X)
Banned
mocha1

There is no better driving game than Gran Turismo.

4 was fantastic.
5 was such a rip off X)
even i need games so plz tell me

You realise you're posting to a thread that's over 3 years old! You'll have better luck starting your own thread on the topic in ASK.

Click here to go there. #

There is a box at the top of the page where you can start your submission with your question under where it says.

Ask the HUKD Community a question...

The more information you put in about what you want to know the more you will get out of it. Similarly this has been asked a number of times much more recently than this thread.
Edited by: "Astec123" 6th Jan 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants