What is the best shoes for Disney for adults and kids please?

Found 10th Jun
Hello all,

As the title asks I’m doing research and can’t find a solid answer. I spent too much money on Disney tickets for it to be spoiled by painful feet. Also the suggestions given were not cheap. I think trainers will be too hot. What are your best choice?? Thank u in advance.
Some have said ,
Toms (I think too flat)
Flit flop
Sketches
Vans
Or the dreaded Crocs
Community Updates
AskBaby & KidsDisneyShoes
22 Comments
I always go for Vans if I know I’m going to be on my feet a lot. Either that or Nike SB Solarsoft Trainers. They are ridiculously comfortable.
Not sure there's a one size fits all answer to this. Depends on your feet. For me it would be merrells walking sandals but that is because I have broad feet and I know they fit.
andy18618611 m ago

I always go for Vans if I know I’m going to be on my feet a lot. Either t …I always go for Vans if I know I’m going to be on my feet a lot. Either that or Nike SB Solarsoft Trainers. They are ridiculously comfortable.

Don’t you find your feet get hot in trainers or Vans??
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

Not sure there's a one size fits all answer to this. Depends on your feet. …Not sure there's a one size fits all answer to this. Depends on your feet. For me it would be merrells walking sandals but that is because I have broad feet and I know they fit.

I will check these out. Nothing’s worse than aching feet.
bargins4me5 m ago

Don’t you find your feet get hot in trainers or Vans??

Yeah in warmer weather this is true. But for me trainers are by far the comfiest option
um... imagine you are walking about alot in summer here...what do you wear?
your feet wont be your hottest part even with trainers - just make sure they are comfy
Recently got back from Florida (and I still have the holiday blues). I bought a pair of Sketchers and they were fabulous. Almost like I was walking around barefoot (in a good way) and no sore feet at the end of the very long days.

I've never had a pair of them before but would highly recommended them.

Enjoy your holiday/vacation.
Sketchers, they are the most comfortable shoes when doing city breaks.
Get some body shop peppermint foot lotion to apply at night, best if kept in the fridge so cool as it goes on so soothing after a long day walking.
Frenchmeister1 h, 58 m ago

Recently got back from Florida (and I still have the holiday blues). I …Recently got back from Florida (and I still have the holiday blues). I bought a pair of Sketchers and they were fabulous. Almost like I was walking around barefoot (in a good way) and no sore feet at the end of the very long days.I've never had a pair of them before but would highly recommended them. Enjoy your holiday/vacation.

Sketchers will defiantly be on the list as few other people have recommended them.
Rose510th Jun

Get some body shop peppermint foot lotion to apply at night, best if kept …Get some body shop peppermint foot lotion to apply at night, best if kept in the fridge so cool as it goes on so soothing after a long day walking.

Thank you for that tip!!!
Birkenstocks BUT break them in before you go
Whatever you go for, avoid flip flops as by the end of day the tong between toes will be rubbing like hell.
MissGoldie59 m ago

Whatever you go for, avoid flip flops as by the end of day the tong …Whatever you go for, avoid flip flops as by the end of day the tong between toes will be rubbing like hell.

Thank you I was just going to order Crocs flip flops (as they look nicer than the originals)
+1 for skechers, they are really lightweight and have extra foam cushioned inner soles especially under the heel area. Just wear with little cotton trainer socks.
See if you’ve got a store in your area as they have loads of designs and colours to choose from, both slip-ons and laced designs.
trainers are by far the best shoes for comfort, which is why i wear trainers pretty much every where. decent running trainers are breathable if you worry about getting your feet getting too hot in them.

sketcher shoes are also very comfy but they are never going to be as comfortable as a pair of good trainers as trainers are made for serious running impact so they have a great deal of cushioning for your feet. sketcher shoes are comparable to smart wear trainers, which are decent for short distances.
MissGoldie1 h, 15 m ago

Whatever you go for, avoid flip flops as by the end of day the tong …Whatever you go for, avoid flip flops as by the end of day the tong between toes will be rubbing like hell.

bargins4me16 m ago

Thank you I was just going to order Crocs flip flops (as they look nicer …Thank you I was just going to order Crocs flip flops (as they look nicer than the originals)

I wear Crocs flip flops around the parks and my feet are fine. The only drawback is having to take them off and stow them on the coasters.
Nike air rift are great for Disney but if ur driving have spare stuff in car can always stroll and change.. if you have a buggy it’s great for having spares too..
justanothercid36 m ago

Nike air rift are great for Disney but if ur driving have spare stuff in …Nike air rift are great for Disney but if ur driving have spare stuff in car can always stroll and change.. if you have a buggy it’s great for having spares too..

I was looking at those ( trying to avoid the split toe ones). Sooooo I’m going to buy a pair of crocs for Lil ones and maybe myself, Sketchers from my local outlet store and my purge purchase Nike rift as I was considering them. We have a two week Park pass so I think I will be prepared as I will take your advice and always take a spare pair.
Thank you!!!!!! Ukhotdeals helps again(highfive)
bargins4me51 m ago

I was looking at those ( trying to avoid the split toe ones). Sooooo I’m g …I was looking at those ( trying to avoid the split toe ones). Sooooo I’m going to buy a pair of crocs for Lil ones and maybe myself, Sketchers from my local outlet store and my purge purchase Nike rift as I was considering them. We have a two week Park pass so I think I will be prepared as I will take your advice and always take a spare pair. Thank you!!!!!! Ukhotdeals helps again(highfive)

Just go shopping day one at outlets especially for crocs.. sketchers have outlet as do Nike.. unless you plan on walking them in. And get voucher books for shopping
I'd definitely say sketches most comfortable shoes
For trainers I’d recommend something like this Skechers lightweight, thick foam cushioned innersole and reduced. £39.00
for flip flops I’d go with Skechers on the go £22.99, I bought 2 pairs last year and would never go back to Havaina’s or similar. Before, I could feel every crack in the pavement or stone on the beach and got fed up with the plastic rubbing between my toes. These flip flops have a material strap and toe post and the thick cushioned sole is quite bouncy. No more feet ache and comfortable enough to wear all day.
At the parks you need to really wear trainers, for safety on the rides.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions