Groups
    EXPIRED

What is the best SIM free phone at Tesco

Help needed please. My mobile phone is over 5 years old Nokia E5 I need to get a replacement but have never used a touch screen and love my querty screen. I realise I need to move on.
    I have £120 to spend at Tesco mobile courtesy of clubcard boost. If you have time can you please look and tell me the best SIM FREE buy?

16 Comments

I was the same just got a Samsung S 111 Its great

Original Poster

Thanks

mad brandon

I was the same just got a Samsung S 111 Its great

Thank you I have been looking at this one and lots of positive reviews. Am just worried the touch screen keyboard might be to small for me especially having only been used to a querty keyboard.

Moto g. X)

When you have to ask this question, I don't think you have been keeping up to date on here with all the phone news. Well it's the Moto g the best phone at this price range. Check out these threads they will bring you up to date: hotukdeals.com/tag…o-g

moto g.... hands down

Original Poster

dereklogan7

When you have to ask this question, I don't think you have been keeping … When you have to ask this question, I don't think you have been keeping up to date on here with all the phone news. Well it's the Moto g the best phone at this price range. Check out these threads they will bring you up to date: http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/moto-g

Thanks for reply and yes I am very out of date with current handsets, havent had a new one for nearly five years now. I am going to look at the ones recommended much appreciated for all your replies.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Moto g. X)

Hi when it says it only comes with a usb charger does that still mean I am able to buy charger that I can plug in ?

anneo4512

Hi when it says it only comes with a usb charger does that still mean I … Hi when it says it only comes with a usb charger does that still mean I am able to buy charger that I can plug in ?

Yes, it's just the normal setup.

If you go for a moto g, get the sim locked one and unlock it through ebay for about £2
    and the 16Gb ver is better for all those apps your going to install
    this video should give you a heads up of what to expect when you've got your new phone youtu.be/ABa…jLo (says it's about tablets but the screen will look almost identical on your phone)

You still here, just saw this link tesco.com/dir…132

i love the nokia windows phones. buy one sim free and put in a Tesco sim card. I pay £10 a month on a month to month contract so I can cancel at anytime with one months notice... I get 600 mins 5000 texts
    and 1gb of data . windows is either a love or hate phone, a bit like marmite.
    Edited by: "cornishscouse" 14th Dec 2014

Original Poster

dereklogan7

You still here, just saw this link … You still here, just saw this link http://www.tesco.com/direct/motorola-moto-g-2nd-gen-black/759-7577.prd?sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1018132&sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1018132

Derek yes I am still here got until the 21st of December to choose which phone to purchase.
    I am looking at all information posted thank you

Original Poster

I have a great sim free 12 month deal, just looking to choose a phone really. Motog 4g looks great. I need to go instore and see the size of them as I dont want one thats to bulky.
    I have been advised to get the 16MGB instead of the 8MGB will that make a huge difference to me ?
    I am not reall an 'app' person maybe maps,opera and a music station but no games etc.

Original Poster

esar

If you go for a moto g, get the sim locked one and unlock it through ebay … If you go for a moto g, get the sim locked one and unlock it through ebay for about £2and the 16Gb ver is better for all those apps your going to installthis video should give you a heads up of what to expect when you've got your new phone http://youtu.be/ABa3OvY-jLo (says it's about tablets but the screen will look almost identical on your phone)

Very informative link, will watch it in full tomorrow. So I gather from the first 5 mins you cant update certain applications with android?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1123
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?513
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89

See more discussions