What is the best spyware detector?

8 replies
Found 11th Sep 2009
I use Spybot S+D but was wondering if any of you guys could let me know of any other free spyware removal programmes that i could use?

thx! (off 2 work now)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

stop looking at pr0n

Superantispyware free edition
malwarebytes

are the ones we use aswell as spybots

I use

Spybot S&D
Lavasoft AdAware (Free edition)
AVG
Advanced System Care

Whereas you should only run ONE anti virus product it is fine to run more than one spyware product.

They often look for, and find, different things so have a combination is a good idea.

guilbert53;6264879

Whereas you should only run ONE anti virus product it is fine to run more … Whereas you should only run ONE anti virus product it is fine to run more than one spyware product.They often look for, and find, different things so have a combination is a good idea.

I agree.

I use Spybot with AVG, but beware some anti-malware say they should not be run with certain types of software as they clash and can crash the computer.

It is possible (I cannot prove it, just admit the possibility) that some of the rebuilds I have had to do for my older machines are because of conflicts with AVG and Spybot, possibly both fighting a virus or trojan at the time.

Research more on contentions, using Google.

Original Poster

akme;6264677

stop looking at pr0n

I'm not being funny but i hate people who say 'stop looking at pr0n' because ya know what i don't :thumbsup: i have a wife, why would i need to watch vulgar, degrading pap like that ;-)

Anyway rant over, thx to all who contributed :-D

aphex187;6269330

I'm not being funny but i hate people who say 'stop looking at pr0n' … I'm not being funny but i hate people who say 'stop looking at pr0n' because ya know what i don't :thumbsup: i have a wife, why would i need to watch vulgar, degrading pap like that ;-)Anyway rant over, thx to all who contributed :-D

:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769527
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions