What is the best steering wheel lock?

Found 5th MarEdited by:"gsj87"
Most online reviews say that the Stoplock Pro is the best, but I'm not sure if they're just paid ads. Is there anything better out there?
Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskGaming
11 Comments
Bump
Didnt think these were still a thing, are any of them any good, if someone wants to take your car then they will
Mr Bean had a ferfect system.
gsj879 m ago

Bump

‘s don’t work.

Not everybody can answer in 20 minutes.
If someone wants to steal your car a steering wheel lock is not going to stop them.
Disklok is the best one you can get and they aren't expensive either. Stoplock is rubbish and can easily be bypassed
Make sure that your car is compatable with the steering lock. Not all locks fit cars. I have a stoplock pro. Does the job.
I've given up with security other than make sure everything is locked and good stuff is hidden. Locks just make it harder to nick stuff so hopefully they will move on to easier pickings.
Edited by: "wayners" 6th Mar
Bigfootpete5 h, 20 m ago

If someone wants to steal your car a steering wheel lock is not going to …If someone wants to steal your car a steering wheel lock is not going to stop them.

Yes, I know that. Heard it all before but it's just a visual deterrent. I'm not expecting it to stop anyone. If there's my car with a steering lock and another next to it without a steering lock, I suspect most thieves would go with the other car.
they are all pretty useless so a complete waste of money apparently. just look at the video to see how easy it is for a professional thief to break them.

after watching that video, i think i could even break a steering lock myself and i am not even professional

mutley11 h, 11 m ago

they are all pretty useless so a complete waste of money apparently. just …they are all pretty useless so a complete waste of money apparently. just look at the video to see how easy it is for a professional thief to break them.after watching that video, i think i could even break a steering lock myself and i am not even professional [Video]

Disklok cover the whole wheel and spin around the wheel and don't seem to be in that video so not all a waste of money apparently.

Obviously they can be removed but you would need power tools and make quite a lot of noise.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants