what is the best student or easy to get credit card

what is your first credit card???

4 Comments

My first, was a HSBC Mastercard oO

'easy to get' - by that, do you mean poor credit/mile high APR... Probably need to look at Capital One, Aquacard or Vanquis - if you're happy to have an APR of pretty much 40%

meandog101

'easy to get' - by that, do you mean poor credit/mile high APR... … 'easy to get' - by that, do you mean poor credit/mile high APR... Probably need to look at Capital One, Aquacard or Vanquis - if you're happy to have an APR of pretty much 40%

If you learn to login regularly to your cc, know when the interest free periods are, know when the bill is due, know when interest will begin, it could be 5000% so long as you are on the ball with the payments.

If you have zero credit (no loans, mortgage, previous cc's or overdraft) history then unfortunately it means not a great credit rating I'm afraid, as meandog101 said, those brands care not for credit ratings aiui but offer poor rates/deals, but if you USE IT and PAY IT OFF, then you credit rating should improve.

Original Poster

meandog101

'easy to get' - by that, do you mean poor credit/mile high APR... … 'easy to get' - by that, do you mean poor credit/mile high APR... Probably need to look at Capital One, Aquacard or Vanquis - if you're happy to have an APR of pretty much 40%

I mean like some companies give the cards even with little credit history, sometime ago it was goldfish one of mate got good limit with no history,with like 0%, small apr, but its been taken over by barclays now,
are their any such companies now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace1841
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214047
    4. GOT Leaks again312

See more discussions