what is the best sub £500 TV?

Looking for a new TV, not interested in 3D really but good picture is important and decent sound as well. What are my best bets? Would prefer 40 inch max.

I'm guessing I should be looking at Samsung and Sony?

4 Comments

Samsungund isn't a genuine make. I think dave down the pub sold you a knock off set last time

AStonedRaichu

Samsungund isn't a genuine make. I think dave down the pub sold you a … Samsungund isn't a genuine make. I think dave down the pub sold you a knock off set last time

dodgy Dave at it again I got a blooming Panasonic the hedgehog off him last time

32in

42in

I have the 32in. Picture is excellent. Very good for gaming. Sound is average, but no worse than most TVs these days. At £429 for the 42in it would leave you enough from your budget to add a soundbar if you're unhappy with the TV's speakers.

Link for 32in is a third party seller, it is not direct from Amazon.

Edited by: "Bo0td" 27th Dec 2014

Banned

Bo0td

32in42inI have the 32in. Picture is excellent. Very good for gaming. … 32in42inI have the 32in. Picture is excellent. Very good for gaming. Sound is average, but no worse than most TVs these days. At £429 for the 42in it would leave you enough from your budget to add a soundbar if you're unhappy with the TV's speakers.Link for 32in is a third party seller, it is not direct from Amazon.

The sound on the 42 is decent is you tweak the settings and add a sub

If you buy it at richer sounds (same price as amazon) you get a 5 year guarantee

richersounds.com/pro…bbu
Edited by: "Musician" 27th Dec 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. E-liquid55
    2. Mountain bike £200-£30022
    3. Problem with new double glazed installation44
    4. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please34

See more discussions