Groups

What is the best tablet deal available at the moment for under £175?

Good afternoon all,

I'm usually good at deal hunting but turning to the forum for advise!

The OH is after a tablet for browsing a few websites and reading PDF documents so she doesn't have to carry her laptop everywhere.

Anyone have any advice as to which one would be the best? Possibly one that could link to a keyboard maybe?

Any advise is appreciated. I've looked at the hudl which seems good value and always have the Ipad in my mind as I do like apple ( please dont hate me)

Thanks in advance

ash

5 Comments

I got my first tablet at Christmas, hudl2. Very impressed so far. I'm researching my family tree and it's ideal for browsing pages and documents online. Decent camera, good selection of apps, etc.
    It's a decent size, lightweight too.

Original Poster

The only thing holding me back from the HUDL 2 is that it was £20 cheaper a few weeks ago haha

galaxy note 10.1

99 quid archos 10.1 inch tab at pc world runs android kit Kat is quad core front rear cams has hdmi mini usb micro sd slot good little tab only down point is it's a pin charger not micro usb

kindle fire hdx for £100 from Amazon will take some beating.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions