What is the best tech TV programme on Freeview these days? The Gadget Show, BBC Click or something else?

Posted 16th Aug 2020
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Gadget shows got rubbish lately I just end up watching YouTube
I think I prefer Click over the rest. Next up would be the Gadget Show
I too prefer YouTube, decide what it is that you want to see, for example if you want electric car reviews look for channels like fullychargedshow youtube.com/cha…W2A

I find that shows on TV have too slow of a turnaround time. So by the time they air news has likely changed and they are outdated. The great thing about YouTube reviewers is they can make a video and release it within a few hours, and not days/weeks/months of sitting on it.

It's important to try to find a show that is the most unbiased as possible (they all work off sponsors/donations) if you want proper reviews.
Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 16th Aug
Tomorrows World on Youtube and just think you've come a long way
youtube.com/wat…08s
I watch click, more than anything else
Click is pretty good but if you keep up with tech from other sources like Twitter or YouTube then you may find it's repeating a lot of information. If you don't have the time to keep up through other means then Click can summarise it pretty well and touch a wide amount of topics given the timeframe.
Edited by: "jamie15" 17th Aug
I watch Lara Lewington on Click.
Gadget Show is pretty abysmal when you compare to Youtube content from the big boys.

Click was always pretty good, and to the point
I’ve always enjoyed “Gadget Man” on Channel 4.
I used to watch Swipe, is it still available?
Gollywood17/08/2020 01:02

I watch Lara Lewington on Click.

She is insufferable. Why does she talk like that?

darkstryder36017/08/2020 10:07

Gadget Show is pretty abysmal when you compare to Youtube content from the …Gadget Show is pretty abysmal when you compare to Youtube content from the big boys.Click was always pretty good, and to the point

Click has been abysmal this series with the reduction of Spencer's role and too many reviews and not enough news.
andre400030/08/2020 13:32

She is insufferable. Why does she talk like that?Click has been abysmal …She is insufferable. Why does she talk like that?Click has been abysmal this series with the reduction of Spencer's role and too many reviews and not enough news.

Like I said, I watch her. I'd rather she didn't speak at all
Post a comment
@
    Text