what is the best unlimited broadband and calls deal?

6 replies
Found 11th Jan
what is the best unlimited calls and broadband deal?

i have been with virgin for approximately 15 years, but we had a contract of £30p/m but aince the contract finished, they have taken the price upto £40, when i called them to try and get a discount, they wouldnt even offer anything, not even my normal £30, now i have cancelled my subscription with them, what is the best deal out there for unlimited broadband and calls?

6 Comments

Sky usually have offers

Standard or Fibre ?

BT.com have deals on at the minute, you can get a rewards card but call them and they have an exclusive £10 unlimited Infinity 1, no rewards card but the monthly cost is lower than online.

Sky 12m ADSL+phone £12/month or 18m fibre+phone £18.40/month (both + setup & router delivery charges) promotioncode.sky.com/cam…k28 . Optional additional £8 / month if you wish to add inclusive anytime calls to UK landlines and UK mobiles.

Try living in Hull.

One provider.. KCOM

£60 for unlimited 250Mpb/s and calls. No TV included, although that speed is guaranteed not "up to".

It all depends what you want.

Have a look here

I just swapped to ee fibre.. £28.50 inclusive for 38meg unlimited. includes weekend calls to landlines and 5gb mobile data plus £125 through TCB.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread34
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations22
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…44
    4. Toyota verso camera25

See more discussions