What is the best value family laser printer with the cheapest running costs?

Found 30th Jul 2017
reluctantly realising the need to print return labels, photos, things for kids homework ect, requires me to be brave and buy another printer ... and one that doesn't clog up the min it sits a few days would be great too...

recommendations for family friendly printer and price of ink for it would be greatly recieved .. dont need to be fancy but all the better if it does what its told as every one i've owned before had a mind of its own.. usually just when you needed it to work most not print the 100 things it failed to in a past life

Edit I've decided a laser printer would suit our needs best so looking for recommendations to which to buy thanks
Community Updates
7 Comments
Original Poster
Ah ok no idea why it made new question I was trying to edit lol
i brought a dell c1765 a few years ago from a posting on hot uk deals just recently replaced all the toner cost about 15 from ebay i think my starter set gave me appox 700 colour prints 2000 black and white also the toner set istill have a extra black
Original Poster
alansw

i brought a dell c1765 a few years ago from a posting on hot uk deals … i brought a dell c1765 a few years ago from a posting on hot uk deals just recently replaced all the toner cost about 15 from ebay i think my starter set gave me appox 700 colour prints 2000 black and white also the toner set istill have a extra black

that sounds great.. i was looking at a couple of the brother models that popular on here as i seen they had reasonable toner prices but i think they were about 25 but 15 much better
Just to let you know that in my experience laser printers are not that great for photos.
Eh?? Why have you got 2 threads open with the same question??
Original Poster
blobbyrob

Eh?? Why have you got 2 threads open with the same question??

no idea i tried to edit on a mobile and it appears to have duplicated it. i left them open because i have had replies from different people on both before i noticed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions