Groups

What is the best was to post 37" LCD TV

Sold TV on ebay and the buyer want me to post. Postage is coming £45+ and I only put £30 on the listing. The box is 46KG measures 100 x 80 x 40 Cm. Any advice welcome.

4 Comments

Unfortunately, you have specify the postage and you have to stick to it. My advice is to contact the buyer and explain that the postage would cost you £45, the buyer might split the cost diff or feel generous and pay it?
    Good luck

Some couriers will not take tvs as the risk of damage is too great (although you may be ok if its in original packaging). If you do send it with a courier check their compensation does not exclude tvs......
    AVforums might be a good place to look for more info as they sell lots of tvs on there....maybe they have some recommendations......

joe6996;6727695

Unfortunately, you have specify the postage and you have to stick to it. … Unfortunately, you have specify the postage and you have to stick to it. My advice is to contact the buyer and explain that the postage would cost you £45, the buyer might split the cost diff or feel generous and pay it?Good luck

would you ?

id contact him and say tv on inspection is broken , either that or take a hit and post it ,id be very dubious at sending it by courier as you have to wrap them so carefully , personal experience i had a dishwasher sent from london to leicester , wasnt properly packed and came damaged . very risky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save512
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1111
      3. CEX return/exchange at different store11
      4. Three connection11

See more discussions