What is the best watch to buy?

Found 16th FebEdited by:"anuruddha"
Hi guys I'm bit confused about what watch to buy. I have couple of watches in mind build with different technologies.

Apple Watch
Citizen Eco Drive Analogue
Citizen Eco Drive Analogue Perpetual Calendar
Citizen Eco Drive Analogue Radio Controlled
Citizen Eco Drive Proximity (Bluetooth)

What's your opinion guys?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
25 Comments
nobody replied yet. Please guys
deleted800342
Bearing in mind the purpose of this site, posting the prices might help
Edited by: "deleted800342" 16th Feb
Apple Watch, without a doubt.

Fite me irl Apple haters!
Edited by: "majestic2012" 16th Feb
anuruddha15 m ago

nobody replied yet. Please guys

It's a bizzare question. It's like asking whether you should buy a land rover defender, a lambretta or a light aircraft.

If you describe what you want from a wrist-mounted device then we might be able to help in which of them best fits your criteria.
Apple Watch imo I love my series 3
if you want a piece that will last you years, pick everything but apple or android smartwatch
majestic201229 m ago

Apple Watch, without a doubt.Fite me irl Apple haters!

Yesss
EndlessWaves39 m ago

It's a bizzare question. It's like asking whether you should buy a land …It's a bizzare question. It's like asking whether you should buy a land rover defender, a lambretta or a light aircraft. If you describe what you want from a wrist-mounted device then we might be able to help in which of them best fits your criteria.

I just need a watch to auto sync to the time zone I'm currently in with scratch resistance glass. Mostly I like classic round shape watches. Apple watch series 3 isn't bad too but everyday we have to recharge it :(. But eco drive doesn't have that issue. I don't know I'm in between two different worlds now
Edited by: "anuruddha" 16th Feb
jimit14531 m ago

Apple Watch imo I love my series 3

Absolutely Apple watch is a great looking watch but how about durability?
Try anything with Seiko written on it. Built to last a lifetime and very reasonable prices.
anuruddha4 m ago

Absolutely Apple watch is a great looking watch but how about durability?

It's been great 2-3 days it lasts on full charge no scratches so far pretty good I got mine for £220 cousin works at apple
jimit14511 m ago

It's been great 2-3 days it lasts on full charge no scratches so far …It's been great 2-3 days it lasts on full charge no scratches so far pretty good I got mine for £220 cousin works at apple

Wow that’s a good price. Is it Apple Watch series 3 42mm cellular?
airbus33014 m ago

Try anything with Seiko written on it. Built to last a lifetime and very …Try anything with Seiko written on it. Built to last a lifetime and very reasonable prices.

Thank you I will have a look.
anuruddha1 m ago

Wow that’s a good price. Is it Apple Watch series 3 42mm cellular?

Yeah it is
The radio controlled one - it will last longer than the Apple watch and be more accurate than the others.
Bigfootpete33 m ago

The radio controlled one - it will last longer than the Apple watch and be …The radio controlled one - it will last longer than the Apple watch and be more accurate than the others.

That's a real deal
Bigfootpete34 m ago

The radio controlled one - it will last longer than the Apple watch and be …The radio controlled one - it will last longer than the Apple watch and be more accurate than the others.

Thank you for the valuable point
One of these
33274522-ZdElx.jpg
jayonline8517 m ago

One of these [Image]

I had one of these when I was schooling
Steinhart Ocean One
mxer4501 h, 9 m ago

Steinhart Ocean One

is this brand good like Citizen?
anuruddha9 m ago

is this brand good like Citizen?

Plenty of positive reviews I'm blown away of the quality and coupled with a eta3824 Omega automatic movement sapphire Crystal screwdown crown 300m all for £380 Wow!..

YouTube has some great reviews, you will not find better for the money..
And for my opinion Citizen is not a good make, compared to a quality Swiss automatic.
The question you have to ask yourself is, do you want a watch that other people will notice and judge you on? Or do you want a watch where perhaps only you will understand that it is a piece of quality engineering? You can achieve both by buying a Rolex, Omega etc. (although sometimes the brand will not quite live up to the promised engineering quality ) Or, you can buy a little known brand, like the Steinhart (plenty of others discrete brands around) where only another watch fan will appreciate what you are wearing, but you will know that you have a quality timepiece.
As an example, I gave my son a watch that my father had bought during World War 2 in Italy. It is a Swiss movement, but very much of an unloved brand. The watch however is still a lovely timepiece to wear, looks amazingly retro and is worth about 20 times what my dad paid for it. I wonder what a Citizen will be worth in 70 years time?
mxer4507 h, 1 m ago

And for my opinion Citizen is not a good make, compared to a quality Swiss …And for my opinion Citizen is not a good make, compared to a quality Swiss automatic.

Yes it's true. Swiss is the kingdom of watch makers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions