What is the best way to speed up John Lewis price matching

Posted 16th Nov
I found a nice deal on a different site and want to have it price matched via John Lewis. Problem is that it can take up to 24hrs for a reply or longer if busy like they are now.
When i called JL, they told me i have to go through their online process.
The price might go up by then or sell out...
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I think they price match after purchase too. They did for me 2 months ago
deals6916/11/2019 14:27

I think they price match after purchase too. They did for me 2 months ago

Isnt that a bit risky. I want definitive answer if i am to post the deal here on hotukdeals.
AnkerMan16/11/2019 14:29

Isnt that a bit risky. I want definitive answer if i am to post the deal …Isnt that a bit risky. I want definitive answer if i am to post the deal here on hotukdeals.

They did for me even though the item is out of stock so should be fine.
Just buy it where you saw it then. Oh yes but then you won’t get the next to useless gimmick of an extra warranty......
I had John Lewis do an immediate price match in store.
Edited by: "Maverick77" 16th Nov
I purchased through John Lewis for a TV a couple of years ago they were quick to respond and accept the match but I had to pay John Lewis' current price then once happy with the item after It was delivered I had a time period to claim the price match difference back (2 weeks possibly longer I've forgotten)
Thanks for the comments. I've just tried through their email system and its taken over 20hrs for a reply. I had to clarify some info with a reply and still waiting....RicherSound company is so much better as you can do it over the phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants