What is the best website for doing surveys for monies?

9 replies
Found 14th Nov 2009
Any recommendations?

9 Comments

Banned

i signed up for opinionbar surveys and when a new survey come on i am never in the group they are looking for so i just get 10p but today did a full survey and made a full pound i dont even know why i do them when they email me

I use ]globaltestmarket there not bad have had £35 so far

Original Poster

daz1981;6884469

i signed up for opinionbar surveys and when a new survey come on i am … i signed up for opinionbar surveys and when a new survey come on i am never in the group they are looking for so i just get 10p but today did a full survey and made a full pound i dont even know why i do them when they email me

I just signed up to Ciao surveys, and they sent me a survey of getting 10p for a 25 minute one, they can shove that up their ass lol.
So are they all like that?

Banned

DarkKnight;6884519

I just signed up to Ciao surveys, and they sent me a survey of getting … I just signed up to Ciao surveys, and they sent me a survey of getting 10p for a 25 minute one, they can shove that up their ass lol.So are they all like that?

lol i dont know i have never came across any of these great ones people talk about

]http//my…m/

But you can only cash out when you reach £50.

i do lightspeed. you get points to exchange for vouchers or pay into paypal.

DarkKnight;6884519

I just signed up to Ciao surveys, and they sent me a survey of getting … I just signed up to Ciao surveys, and they sent me a survey of getting 10p for a 25 minute one, they can shove that up their ass lol.So are they all like that?

Awful amounts of £ for the length of surveys and I seem to complete half of it and then be told I am not what they are looking for! I dont bother any more!

I use Toluna, Lightspeed, Onepoll, Valued Opinions (although I think they have forgotten me!), Growth For Knowledge (GFK), Pinecone Research (Very difficult to join)

lightspeed/toluna/opinionworld these are all good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685

See more discussions