Groups

what is the buddy list for????

as it says what is it for?

or am i just being a thicko lol

9 Comments

so you can add people as buddies lol...

when they post in a thread you can see which thread it is and follow them around like a bad smell

Banned

So you can stalk people :-D

Original Poster

i added soemone to see what it is and you just add em to a list???

clicked on their name and nowt....

i must be doing something wrong lol

monkey madness;7738315

i added soemone to see what it is and you just add em to a list??? … i added soemone to see what it is and you just add em to a list??? clicked on their name and nowt....i must be doing something wrong lol

on main page of hukd

on the right hand side there is your activity and buddy activity

click buddy activity and it should give you a list of threads which your buddy(ies) have been posting in

its to spy on people. I use it alot.

do people get notified if you add them as buddies? (sounds stalker-ish i know, but it'd be good to know)

nme53;7738382

do people get notified if you add them as buddies? (sounds stalker-ish i … do people get notified if you add them as buddies? (sounds stalker-ish i know, but it'd be good to know)

nope

so go ahead and gettin adding lol

Original Poster

numptyj;7738324

on main page of hukdon the right hand side there is your activity and … on main page of hukdon the right hand side there is your activity and buddy activityclick buddy activity and it should give you a list of threads which your buddy(ies) have been posting in

oooh thankies rep added :thumbsup::-D

+1 @ stalking.

hmm.. is there any way to find out who has 'which member' on theres?!:whistling::w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      2. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      4. Jury service1824

See more discussions