Groups

What is the chant aimed at Arsene Wenger?

listening to talksport and they are harping on about some chant that Sir Alex has asked the Man Utd fans to stop singing about the Arsenal Manager.

11 Comments

few years back it was the Phoedaphile chant. Totally Unfair and stupid

With his packet of sweets
    And his cheeky smile
    Wenger is a #*#king paedophole!

Parents, are you listening?
    He's gonna be at your Christening,
    With a packet of sweets and a cheesy smile,
    Wenger is a **** paedophile.

followed by

"Sit down you paedophile, sit down you paedophile"

Banned

strike

few years back it was the Phoedaphile chant. Totally Unfair and stupid

Not really.

He does *look* like a paedophile

vibeone

He does *look* like a paedophile

I rarely say things like this, but that comment is ridiculous. How can someone look like a paedophile?
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 9th Dec 2010

Predikuesi

I rarely say things like this, but that comment is ridiculous. How can … I rarely say things like this, but that comment is ridiculous. How can someone look like a paedophile?

It's not so different to someone saying "You don't look like a John" or whatever your name may be, certain people do have certain looks, my mum says men with long fingernails look like paedos

Banned

Predikuesi

I rarely say things like this, but that comment is ridiculous. How can … I rarely say things like this, but that comment is ridiculous. How can someone look like a paedophile?

It's easy. All the paedo's you see on TV... they all look similar. In the words of frankie boyle...

"Why do paedophiles always have beards and glasses? What is it about that look that children find so sexy?"

Paedo's defo have a look about them.

MinstrelMan

It's not so different to someone saying "You don't look like a John" or … It's not so different to someone saying "You don't look like a John" or whatever your name may be, certain people do have certain looks, my mum says men with long fingernails look like paedos

'Pass me those nail clippers, love!'

^^^ I'm not your love

Banned

deek is definitely the campest HUKD user.

vibeone

deek is definitely the campest HUKD user.

Oi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …69122
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      3. Fraudulent site2445
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273

See more discussions