Expired

What is the cheapest broadband/phone package out there at the moment?

4 replies
Found 26th Jan 2009
My current deal with rip off bt ends soon whats the cheapest out there at the moment any help much appreciated

4 Comments

Probably o2. I rang BT to get my MAC code to move over to O2 and got a call back a couple of days later offering me my existing package for £14 (Option 3 I think), £5 off Line rental, 40% of all mobile calls, free evening and weekend calls, new black homehub and phone.

Altogether worked out that O2 would have been a couple of quid cheaper so I stayed with Bt, save the hassle!

Hope this helps....

I'm on o2 - we already have a contract phone with them so it's only £7.50 a month.

o2 better service fastest upload for standard bt lines 1.3meg up

however for value for money i would have to say sky ...but 0870 0844 0845 calls are chargable by sky etc bt are free as part of your calling package bt unlimited calls are £4.95 sky is £5.00
if you were getting the combo deal with sky its worth it .. if your not getting the tv dont bother
if your into xbox live o2 better less lag or pc gaming sky's ok but was having trouble with it

link here hukd hotukdeals.com/ite…ree £16.50

I have just gone with Sky for 2 reasons. We cannot get Freeview where I live and so I have got the tv package for £16.60 and free broadband. Also I ring Holland and New Zealand regularly. My line rental with Sky is £10 and I have paid £5 extra to have free calls (not premium or mobile) 24/7 and that includes my calls abroad. Also my tv package is free for 3 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions