What is the cheapest item in Currys to get the free 6mths Spotify?

Posted 19th Dec 2019
Can anyone help me with the cheapest item I need to purchase to get the free 6Mths of Spotify.

I was going to purchase a couple of items, but they are now sold out, I assume until after christmas, and the go back up in price.

Thank you
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Here you go .. £12.94

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

The problem with the deal is that you usually have to buy a qualifying product with it as well but I was told by multiple people at Currys that this bulb counted as it was a smart home device.

I got lucky though because while I initially didn't receive the code when i went to collect the two i'd ordered, i walked over to customer services and explained the situation that i'd only really bought them for the code and they dug around in their discarded receipt box and gave me a spotify code for each bulb

I subsequently took both bulbs back the next day for a full refund and kept the codes, so definitely worth a try.
HankHandsome20/12/2019 08:58

Here you go .. …Here you go .. £12.94https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/smart-tech/smart-tech/smart-home/smart-lighting/philips-hue-white-smart-led-bulb-e27-10139954-pdt.htmlThe problem with the deal is that you usually have to buy a qualifying product with it as well but I was told by multiple people at Currys that this bulb counted as it was a smart home device.I got lucky though because while I initially didn't receive the code when i went to collect the two i'd ordered, i walked over to customer services and explained the situation that i'd only really bought them for the code and they dug around in their discarded receipt box and gave me a spotify code for each bulb I subsequently took both bulbs back the next day for a full refund and kept the codes, so definitely worth a try.

It clearly states that you would get 6 months free Spotify with purchasing this lightbulb, so can't see why they can say it doesn't apply.
Bob2460120/12/2019 16:54

It clearly states that you would get 6 months free Spotify with purchasing …It clearly states that you would get 6 months free Spotify with purchasing this lightbulb, so can't see why they can say it doesn't apply.

Well I was told that the code would arrive by email around a fortnight after purchase since it was bought on the website.

I was quite willing to wait for that until I was handed the two codes in-store, so I went and got them both refunded.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions