Groups

What is the cheapest Phone ATM with GPS - A-GPS ?

Anything in the last year and 2nd hand etc.... I have been trawling Ebay lately and see a couple of Sony Ericsson models going at £50-£60 depending on condition...

Anyone know of any more at this price ?

maxmix

11 Comments

Check out the ]i-Mate Ultimate 8502, it's more expensive but does have all the bells and whistles.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6285887

Check out the ]i-Mate Ultimate 8502, it's more expensive but does have … Check out the ]i-Mate Ultimate 8502, it's more expensive but does have all the bells and whistles.

I saw that post before I went on holiday, I just need something cheap ATM until the N97 Mini comes out.... If at all

maxmix

maxmix;6285901

I saw that post before I went on holiday, I just need something cheap ATM … I saw that post before I went on holiday, I just need something cheap ATM until the N97 Mini comes out.... If at all :)maxmix

Keep it in sensible condition and ]CEX will give you £87 cash for it, when you are ready to move to the Nokia.

Original Poster

Pretty good.... I am missing the 5800 I had for a month already.... But I could not refuse the £60 profit from Ebay....

It was one of the £129 CPW ones, I used it for about 4 weeks and still got £190+ on Ebay there....

A little SE or maybe E71 (Kind of pricey) would do for another 4-6 weeks

maxmix

maxmix;6285908

Pretty good.... I am missing the 5800 I had for a month already.... But I … Pretty good.... I am missing the 5800 I had for a month already.... But I could not refuse the £60 profit from Ebay....It was one of the £129 CPW ones, I used it for about 4 weeks and still got £190+ on Ebay there....A little SE or maybe E71 (Kind of pricey) would do for another 4-6 weeks :)maxmix

I see. The low cost use of a nice phone isn't enough, you want to get paid to use it. :-D

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6285929

I see. The low cost use of a nice phone isn't enough, you want to get … I see. The low cost use of a nice phone isn't enough, you want to get paid to use it. :-D

lol After selling phones and PC's for nearly 15 years until I gave it up last year.... I always have the profit factor in mind.... Just life I suppose....

maxmix

Original Poster

Anyone else ?

maxmix

anybody got a free gps software?

squadonline;6292863

anybody got a free gps software?

]Google Maps

SUMMONER;6293451

]Google Maps

im talking about sumting like tomtom with voice nav and doesnt use internet.. i got a SE Xperia X1

squadonline;6294271

im talking about sumting like tomtom with voice nav and doesnt use … im talking about sumting like tomtom with voice nav and doesnt use internet.. i got a SE Xperia X1

None that I am aware of.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?66
      2. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?77
      4. O2 Priority - JBL Pulse 211

See more discussions