what is the cheapest small car out there anyone know ??? please

Found 8th Mar
i have a Hyundia i 10 anyone know is there a cheaper new car out there ?? thanks

1. Ask
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
15 Comments

thats from google search

Top 5 cheapest cars 2016
Dacia Sandero - £5,995.
Renault Twizy - £6,895.
Dacia Logan - £6,995.
Suzuki Celerio - £6,999.
Proton Savvy - £7,995.

Dacia Sandero

at my local church theres a vi-car... hes quite cheap, you can just drop 20p in the collection box

Aren't Hyundai i10's for old people and those who have given up on life?

Bare in mind the Dacia Sandero looks terrible (bumpers are a different colour) and doesn't have many features (no radio) until you get to the Ambiance level which is another grand putting it at £6,995

Youll be looking at some french fiasco for that money

Been looking at similar vehicles. But I am told that the MPG figures are impossible to attain outside of 'test' conditions. Does anybody actually own or know first hand of a compact car that can break the 60MPG all round consumption figure? Would be nice to low road tax too. Has anybody owned a Fiesta Diesel 1.6TDCI - these look like maybe a good used option? Though the anti-diesel lobby is worrying?

Suzuki Celerio seems to get good real world figures.
honestjohn.co.uk/rea…014
Seem to remember reading somewhere else about it.
Forget Euro 5 & 6 diesels these days. Too much trouble and expense unless you do > 12K a year. If you did you would not be looking at a small car.

Edited by: "paul123edwards" 8th Mar

dacia

Original Poster

lollypoplee

at my local church theres a vi-car... hes quite cheap, you can just drop … at my local church theres a vi-car... hes quite cheap, you can just drop 20p in the collection box

Wot colour

Original Poster

joxeruk2000

Bo.......
Love mine oO

aw08

Bo....... Love mine oO

Well someone has to. What's the n cap rating?

joxeruk2000

Nah, they all drive Audis.

ho5dow

thats from google searchTop 5 cheapest cars 2016Dacia Sandero - … thats from google searchTop 5 cheapest cars 2016Dacia Sandero - £5,995.Renault Twizy - £6,895.Dacia Logan - £6,995.Suzuki Celerio - £6,999.Proton Savvy - £7,995.

Except those are just list prices, if you look at genuine prices you can find plenty of other cars around there. Fiat Pandas can be had for £6.5k and there is lots of choice available at ~£7.5k:

honestjohn.co.uk/car…g=2

aw08

:DWot colour

​white with a black bodykit and white spoiler

Fiat panda
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21112
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4177
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769537
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642

See more discussions