Groups

what is the cheapest way to charge my ipod touch?

im tired of hooking it up to the computer all the time,

whats the cheapest alternative? ive bought a couple of chargers but they dont seem to want to work with it.

9 Comments

i use a charger, how come urs dont work?

Some other usb port, xbox, ps3, router (I plug mine into the home hub). Sky+ (not sure if they are active mind).

I use one of these and just plug the USB cable into it -

Ebay Item: 400046800161

A USB hub with it's own power supply should work OK. Search term "powered usb hub"

andrpro;5086091

I use one of these and just plug the USB cable into it - Ebay Item: … I use one of these and just plug the USB cable into it - Ebay Item: 400046800161

Yeah that's what I use for my ipod, daughter uses it for her zen too, can be used for lots of things.

i charge mine via the cigar lighter

Banned

2nd gen touches & iPhones have a slightly different dock connector. My existing wall charger wont charge my new 32GB touch.

If you are buying a new charger make sure it is 2G compatible

"what is the cheapest way to charge my ipod touch?"
    has to be some sort of solar charger , I have them for charging batterys when on holiday and have a few for charging my phones using a miniusb port . Check out the gadgets on ebay.

I got a 16GB Ipod touch (2G) this week.
    Was a little bit annoyed when i discovered that it won´t let me charge it with the
    wall charger of my old ipod. Connector fits just fine but a message comes up on screen saying
    they won´t let you use it for the touch.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012495
      2. Samsung Note 81119
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941308
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1013

See more discussions