Groups

What is the cheapest way to currently get a three contract?

Hi,

I'm after a three contract so I can get mobile broadband on the cheap. Basically I'm moving into a flat and there's no need for me to have a phoneline.

I remember the days when you were paid (through cashback) to get a three contract, with minimal risk too. They've tightened up the cashback rules quite a lot now though.

Cheers

2 Comments

Look at quidco.com/3-m…le/
    You can also get £30 credit if you are recommended by someone on 3. They also get £30 credit.
    Other than that those days are long gone!

EDIT: oh I forgot you can also get a £20 accesories voucher, Just click online assistance on the 3 website. Ask and you shall receive lol

Get the Skypephone on a six month contract - £20 Quidco and £30 RAF.It includes a 1gb internet pack per month - but you're not supposed to use the phone to hok up your laptop.:whistling: This will only give you 512 speed not that of a dongle.

3 seem a bit hazy on how they charge for mobile BB - you might need to get another contract after the six months - but still the cheapest way - or they may have trouble realising that your contract ran out and give you cheap bb for the 18mths.:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27107
      3. GOT Leaks again817
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472

See more discussions