What is the cheapest way to deliver sold items on ebay

went to post office earlier and 2 packages cost just over £11, are couriers cheaper
i didnt realise royal mail cost so much. I under priced the delivery costs and got about anoth 10 items to send which i will also lose money on

cheers

20 Comments

hiya, depending on size and weight, with parcel libe, you can send a package upto 25kg in weight and upto 1meter all round for £9.79 including vat etc, but smaller items you are better off at the post office, unless it s a few to the same address? regards

You could check out: hermes-europe.co.uk which used to be Parcelnet

Original Poster

Thank you guys/girls

You need to have scales so you can weigh the items at home first,have you got any ?

Original Poster

yes i will use them for now on

1 item sold for 50p, i asked £2 postage because i didnt want to rip people off, just weighed it and postage will cost about £6 :-D im good at this

watugot;7001769

yes i will use them for now on1 item sold for 50p, i asked £2 postage … yes i will use them for now on1 item sold for 50p, i asked £2 postage because i didnt want to rip people off, just weighed it and postage will cost about £6 :-D im good at this

50p why didnt you at least list it for 99p,that's still free:w00t:

This is a handy tool once you've weighed the items,it gives you all the choices of postage and their costs.

]http//ww…ge/

Original Poster

deb8z;7001783

50p why didnt you at least list it for 99p,that's still free:w00t:

it was some inflatable thing out of the Bag of crap you can buy for £5, I was going to bin it but thought someone might like it, Now its cost me another £3.50 to get rid of it

watugot;7001889

it was some inflatable thing out of the Bag of crap you can buy for £5, I … it was some inflatable thing out of the Bag of crap you can buy for £5, I was going to bin it but thought someone might like it, Now its cost me another £3.50 to get rid of it

Maybe it'll get lost in the post:w00t: or it's burst so you can't send it lol

Original Poster

deb8z;7001828

This is a handy tool once you've weighed the items,it gives you all the … This is a handy tool once you've weighed the items,it gives you all the choices of postage and their costs.]http://www.seajays.org.uk/postage/

I like that, Might not lose cash on next lot of ebay stuff

watugot;7001889

it was some inflatable thing out of the Bag of crap you can buy for £5, I … it was some inflatable thing out of the Bag of crap you can buy for £5, I was going to bin it but thought someone might like it, Now its cost me another £3.50 to get rid of it

Charity shop next time lol

Original Poster

deb8z;7001936

Charity shop next time lol

nah the nephew, let my sis deal with it

Original Poster

its about time someone on here had a good picture

watugot;7002004

its about time someone on here had a good picture

A good picture of what:?

Original Poster

deb8z;7002020

A good picture of what:?

a leg

watugot;7002255

a leg

Ohhh i wondered what you meant when you said picture,didn't realise you meant the avatar :-D

Original Poster

Either or, i don't mind

sold a load of stuff the other week. used collect +. costs £3.99 flat rate under 10kg.drop off to local shop and can get picked up from a local shop on the other side. best to put this in the advert though as some people get a bit arsey having to travel a few hundred yards to get a parcel, personally i think its easier than having to wait in all day for a parcel!

Banned

seller paying postage is slowly being phased in across ebay , watch out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763821
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions