What is the cheapest way to get gamepass ultimate

Posted 27th Mar
I haven't used my xbox for quite a while but fancy playing some games with some friends online (games from the pass) and I'm looking for the cheapest way to get at least a few months. There was a 3 months for £1 around at some point but it looks like that's finished? I haven't signed up for it before so I think I might still be eligible to do the upgrade from live? Can I just buy a £26 12 mont membership (brazil using vpn) and then upgrade it for £1 to ultimate or does that not work anymore? Any other options?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
If your mates trust you ask to log in as them and you'll both have access, just offer to pay half the price
There was a thing where you could buy 12 months gold, then for a pound upgrade to games pass, have a look on the dashboard see if its offering £1 games pass
Toon_army27/03/2020 12:58

If your mates trust you ask to log in as them and you'll both have access, …If your mates trust you ask to log in as them and you'll both have access, just offer to pay half the price There was a thing where you could buy 12 months gold, then for a pound upgrade to games pass, have a look on the dashboard see if its offering £1 games pass

My mates are already doing that so it's a no go. Cool I think I'll try the gold £1 upgrade
IamChris27/03/2020 13:13

My mates are already doing that so it's a no go. Cool I think I'll try the …My mates are already doing that so it's a no go. Cool I think I'll try the gold £1 upgrade

CdKeys is where I got my 12 months Gold from but have a shop around, buy it then do the £1 trick and you'll have 13 months games pass for the price of 12 months Gold
so i can get 12 month and my dad in different house can create a account and go halfs?
kevlfc27/03/2020 17:28

so i can get 12 month and my dad in different house can create a account …so i can get 12 month and my dad in different house can create a account and go halfs?

yea works with purchased games as well. if you are buying live then you would set your dads xbox as your home console and then play games on your console. the downside is you have to be online to play your games while your dad could play your games without internet connection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions