Groups

What is the coldest first deal?

For those newbies who may be put off from posting a deal when they see deals like the one from RobertOld with his red onions (thanks for that - keep them coming, by the way), reached (at the time of writing) -190 degrees.

What is the coldest somebodies first deal has got to?

9 Comments

Only posted 4 deals - worst was 3 degrees and best was 444 degrees

Dunno if it was the posters first deal but the 2p off a fudge in tesco was the funniest one ive ever seen. Also the dude who got some cookies off the clearence shelf in sainsburies was pretty hilarious. Any other gems?

kungfu;1945942

Dunno if it was the posters first deal but the 2p off a fudge in tesco … Dunno if it was the posters first deal but the 2p off a fudge in tesco was the funniest one ive ever seen. Also the dude who got some cookies off the clearence shelf in sainsburies was pretty hilarious. Any other gems?

The snickers from the co-op reduced/damaged section was a classic too :lol:

Edit: I can only go back 6 month but mines 9c for a Wii. Probably had colder than that though in my time.

]here's your coldest shengis -7

I've just read the red onions one - LMAO bless him :w00t:. I can't remember how many i've had now or the coldest to date - you soon get over it anyway :).

guerilla;1946101

]here's your coldest shengis -7

Cheers, I was too lazy to go through advanced search :lol: I bet there were colder than that though :thinking:

Edit: This was my favourite. Was hoping for a sub zero....

hotukdeals.com/ite…ma/

:lol:

WonderWoman;1946241

I've just read the red onions one - LMAO bless him :w00t:. I can't … I've just read the red onions one - LMAO bless him :w00t:. I can't remember how many i've had now or the coldest to date - you soon get over it anyway :).

-9 : hotukdeals.com/ite…ga/

Shengis;1946410

-9 : … -9 : http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/127895/high-school-musical-nintendo-wii-ga/

Ha ha! - beat you :giggle:

WonderWoman;1946458

Ha ha! - beat you :giggle:

Well if you want a competition........:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions