Found the site but with live help the guy doesnt know about it

Original Poster Banned

Thanks and it is 8%? do you just buy them with your credit card obviously

Johnrulez;3456024

Thanks and it is 8%? do you just buy them with your credit card obviously

Yes

Argos
8% saving when you spend £100 or more on vouchers
Get more for your money! Order a minimum of £100 worth of Argos gift vouchers via our voucher service and receive an 8% discount off the value of your order. Vouchers can be used in Argos Superstores only.

4% Asda
7% Boots
12% Comet
8% HMV
8% Debenhams
6% Sainsbury's

Plus others.

Original Poster Banned

col;3456037

YesArgos8% saving when you spend £100 or more on vouchersGet more for … YesArgos8% saving when you spend £100 or more on vouchersGet more for your money! Order a minimum of £100 worth of Argos gift vouchers via our voucher service and receive an 8% discount off the value of your order. Vouchers can be used in Argos Superstores only.

Thanks, rep added

What is an argos superstore, just a normal store

I was talking about babeecard a while ago which looked similar. Although what col says looks easier IMO so I'm going to give that a try.

My virgin atlatic card is an MBNA card and you can buy the discounted vouchers with that card. I ordered some vouchers the other week - came the next working day, I was very impressed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions