what is the difference between WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown?

Found 25th Nov 2015
2 events coming up at the 02 - can anyone please tell me what the difference us between these 2 types of wresting event? Thanks very much.
Community Updates
10 Comments
as long as you get to see Ricky "the steamboat" Dragon fight Macho Man Randy Savage.
If you have to pick between the two, pick Raw as that is the flagship show and is more exciting and surprising than Smackdown.
ibblackberry1

as long as you get to see Ricky "the steamboat" Dragon fight Macho Man … as long as you get to see Ricky "the steamboat" Dragon fight Macho Man Randy Savage.

???
Its means both events will be used for their televised shows - RAW is mondays, SMACKDOWN is thursdays.

RAW is the 'premium' show when its on TV so you're more likely to see bigger name wrestlers and storylines advancing, SMACKDOWN often may have a repeat of something from RAW or a bit of a follow up. That said WWE have been ramping up their support for Smackdown recently and have plans to make sure its not the forgotten show.

Also as they are both live shows in the UK, expect WWE to hopefully make a bit more of an effort with who they book for the show, though there's no news on who might appear and this image just seems kind of generic for the advert:

http://www.theo2.co.uk/assets/img/WWE2016_Tickets_Large-1.jpg
About 60seconds in the frying pan.
No takamichinokow or bob backlund X) rubbish.
one of them is fake and the other is... oh wait i need a minute.....
brilly

Nooooo. Its not fake im gutted. Glad Santa is real though
brilly

Surprised it took 7 posts before someone pointed out that the show with an undertaker who draws his fighting power from an urn (somehow) containing his own ashes is fake. Well done, the hoodwinking has to stop!
Edited by: "Krooner" 25th Nov 2015
brilly

No it's can't be. Next thing you will be telling me that eastenders isn't real!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions